Melee Sorceress [1.3]

arkntos
Skeleton
2 | 0
Sorry Mr.
May u put what mean all Abbreviations that u use please m new on this and i cant understand correctly the guide.
Thanks
--------- EDIT ----------
(This is a great guide, really nice to play with this build)
well i read it all but i dont see what means SoL.
and how to have more STR its hard to found amulets and rings with that stats and maybe a min lvl or def to fight with bull prince rodeo
Thanks
--------- EDIT ----------
another question i think it isnt from the guide, i kill the butcher in terror difficulty but he dont drop the butcher tooth, what is the prereq to made this part correct?, i cant see any guide of how to cube the charm cuz m trying with a jewel and nothing happens.
Edited by arkntos 5 years.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
@SwineFlu
Galeona's is a decent weapon, especially if using the Fire tree. But I had a taste of Stormblast Sorc, and now I want more. The devs giveth and the devs taketh away.

And idk any good single-target Phys-damage skill a Sorc can get, besides Fusillade or Immersion. It seems all the good oskills are on class-specific items (mostly for Barbs and Necros. They have a ridiculous amount of gear options compared to other classes).

@ZealotofDeath
Glad you enjoyed it. There's a lot to this mod and just reading the docs can be overwhelming. So I tried to make the guide as newb-friendly as possible.

@arkntos
There's a link to a list of all abbreviations at the top of the guide in the EZ Nav section ('Acronyms and Terminology”). But here's the link again.
http://median-xl.wikia.com/wiki/Abbreviations

If there's anything about the guide or the build you don't understand, feel free to ask.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Apparently Fusillade was the solution all along, my problem was Samael's excessive mobility (which was solved with Miasma). I like that skill a lot but it can't hit shit when target has "wandering" AI.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
arkntos wrote:well i read it all but i dont see what means SoL.
and how to have more STR its hard to found amulets and rings with that stats and maybe a min lvl or def to fight with bull prince rodeo
Thanks

SoL = Signet(s) of Learning. You're right, that abbreviation isn't in the Wiki for some reason.

For STR, the amount of points you put into the Attribute depends on where you are in your playthrough. When it says something like "STR - Enough for gear (about 40)," that means you need to put 40 points into STR. The rest will come from other gear, STR Mystic Orbs, and/or Charms. When you move on to other parts of the game (Early to Mid-Game, and Mid to End-Game), you'll need to drink a Belladonna Extract to readjust your Attribute points so you can equip your new gear.

And you don't fight Bull Prince Rodeo until after you've killed Destruction Baal. Fighting him in Hatred and Terror is pointless, so you just ignore him.
tloppyland
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
I tried the Whispers of Mirakodus crystal sword. Solfege is it a viable sword for this build?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Sure. It's not a BiS weapon, but it's still viable. The biggest downsides are that your Dex Damage Bonus is lower with a Crystal Sword than with a Warp Blade, and you'll experience some lag in Fauzt.
ZealotofDeath
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Dear Solfege,

in your guide you wrote under alternative gear setup for clvl 120:

Gloves - Abandoned-Craft/Creepy-Bless Leather Gloves (later, Light Gauntlets) with Stormblast proc and ED. +Sorc Skills, Flat Damage, AR, and FHR are helpful.

How do I get the stormblast proc onto the crafted gloves?
Hiehvorak
Pit Knight
100 | 6
ZealotofDeath wrote:Dear Solfege,

in your guide you wrote under alternative gear setup for clvl 120:

Gloves - Abandoned-Craft/Creepy-Bless Leather Gloves (later, Light Gauntlets) with Stormblast proc and ED. +Sorc Skills, Flat Damage, AR, and FHR are helpful.

How do I get the stormblast proc onto the crafted gloves?

You can craft it again and again with shrine and pray for RNG to get the proc.

See here for all the affixes, stormblast proc only available on gloves
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
arkntos wrote:another question i think it isnt from the guide, i kill the butcher in terror difficulty but he dont drop the butcher tooth, what is the prereq to made this part correct?, i cant see any guide of how to cube the charm cuz m trying with a jewel and nothing happens.

Charms from Ubers only drop in Destruction. If you're killing the Butcher in Terror for the Black Road Challenge, you only need to cube your Class Charm while you're surrounded by swirlies to complete that Trial.

And feel free to post a new comment if you have a new question. That way, I won't miss it. You really only need to edit an old post if yours is the last one in the thread.

@ZealotofDeath
They're all random modifiers. So just keep crafting that same pair with Abandoned Shrines until Stormblast and ED eventually come up. Make sure you're using gloves found in A4 Terror Chaos Sanctuary or beyond (min ilvl for Stormblast to roll on Leather Gloves is 91).

Also, If you happen to craft a really good pair, you don't need to upgrade to Light Gauntlets later.

Edit:
Ninja'd by Hiehvorak
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
solfege i just noticed that i didnt cookie your guide yet, which is confusing because its really informative and the layout and visuals are gorgeous, great work :)