Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Primarch wrote:So, now that FO76 turned out to be a punch in the dick, I’m back to monitoring MXL forums for news on upcoming content. Any clue as to when the next patch might be released? Are we waiting for SIGMA instead?

We're waiting for the last MXL patch before Sigma, and it will hit in a month and a half or two.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
I'm playin' twin fang strike assassin, should i use noctule? Dexterity based build, wanna try to reach max block, then put some points in energy or just stick to dexterity?
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Lunchah wrote:It looks like you need some jewels with high ilevels for jewel crafting.

Where do I get them? I only get stuff with 60- ilvl jewels

Here you can check area level range for each difficulty: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/concepts ... ultylevels
JustinPeters
Sasquatch
66 | 1
notforkeeps wrote:slow needs to be applied i.e needs to strike a target. only dual wielding attack (of which there is one? in MXL) would apply slow twice. but the slow from one source overrides a previous source IIRC.

Thanks for your answer!

I got another question:
Does the Abjures mercenary benift in any way from "+x to All Skills"?
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
i think that mercs do indeed benefit from all skills, but not class skill (for barb)
Josko_91
Vampiress
35 | 1
Hi! New to median xl, currently im only on act1 with my lvl 20 necromancer and I wonder where is the skeleton warriors you could summon from vanilla d2? I really miss them!

Would love if they were added to the game again on next patch, I guess I will have to play with stygian dolls instead.

Awesome mod, I love it! Cant wait to play more haha! Much better than path of diablo, why didn't I find this mod earlier :(
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Hey! First of all, welcome to MXL!

The skeletons are from vanilla, they are not in our mod (nor they will be). You can still have the ''%Reanimate as a Skeleton'' on your items to have a chance for meatshield reanimates :)

And indeed, its an awesome mod, the quality of MXL is above any other mod out there (and any blizzard diablo ;)
Lunchah
Imp
5 | 0
Which chars or builds are best at farming Terror k3k?
I kind of see this as a measure of how easy that build is, since farming Terror k3k is important after hitting 120 and killing Terror Baal.
Drohir
Fallen
1 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I think holy melee paladin is strong for K3K, it uses retaliate to push back skeletons/clear... and DJ to kill totems. I am currently lvl 75 in act 5 terror and LC2 is already completed (easily). I could probably farm K3K terror even at this level
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Melee barbarians with Bear Stance(to ignore immunity), poison spellcasters, preferably with a decent single target killer for the totems(so caster druid, poison/anything sorc).