Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Ntf1015 wrote:Just out of curiosity. What is the best build for Druid to level to 121? Ive tried just running TA with wolf druid, but its taking forever.
Also, what is a good class/build to farm teganze for a xis rune?
Thanks in advance!

Prob treewarden
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Wolf is alright just get 2 myokai path rings fir 60%exp plus rare Amy with 25% . And exp pots. Shouldn't take longer than 5-6 hrs
Krenio
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi to everybody! I’m downloaded the mod yesterday and i’m Loving so far. I run my first char whit a barbarian die hard (.26 from chucknoris mini guide) and just finished LC1. I didn’t like a melee char (even with a good aoe) and I don’t know which way do I follow now... so: what build (caster/ranged) can I go whit no much struggle for a (good)end game contend? If possible, one that have a guide since I’m new on the mod?
Thanks in advance!
liviugloba
Imp
4 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Why
Cut
is making my necro in traprat form? There is no this information on the RW itself, and it fucks up my byffing process if i switch to second weapon set
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Coz quill spike proc requires you to be a rat....
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
fakme wrote:Coz quill spike proc requires you to be a rat....

Do you get all the trap rat bonuses like crushing blow, defense etc?
liviugloba
Imp
4 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
D2Stats shows there are no bonuses at all, not even defense nor CB
EDIT: i still can double cast my morph, and i will be morphed back to deathlord, in this case quills proc works but the problem is when i switch to second weapon set to apply buffs and back the Traprat form is applied again which fucks everything up :D
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
HechtHeftig wrote:
Solfege wrote:Some questions about Assassin skills:
1. Does Doom's +Phys Damage per Hit apply to missiles?
2. Does Noctule's +7% Magic Damage per Base Level synergy from Batstrike only increase Noctule's flat Magic damage, or does it affect all flat Magic damage? For example, if I have flat Magic damage on a weapon, will the Batstrike synergy increase that by x%, too? Almost positive it won't, but asking just to be sure.

Basically, I'm interested in building a Clawsin that focuses on Phys/Magic damage instead of damage from Ways just to see if it can work, and I'm wondering if it's worth using Doom, or if just finding a good balance with the Noctule/Batstrike synergy is enough.

1) yes. The only thing that doesn't apply to missiles is TTAD, so you can't procc doom twice from 1 missile.
2) Pretty sure it doesn't.

Try it out with doom. But don't forget: you'll have high mana costs if you smax noctule in addition to batstrike.
i am working on one of those too (
Judge

Judge
Assassin Claws

'FulRhal'
Runeword Level: 100
20% Chance to cast level 60 Forked Lightning on Melee Attack
18% Chance to cast level 14 Thunder Hammer on Striking
Adds 125-250 Lightning Damage
Stun Attack
-(10 to 15)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Damage
(21 to 30)% to Dexterity
Fire Resist +40%
Lightning Resist +75%
is the bread and butter for it) -> building around doom instead of ways indeed works nice but : if you fix the mana costs of attacking with Noctule by mo-ing with 200 MoA , you still have to worry about casting doom every few seconds that also eats a lot of mana (maxed doom requires around above 400 mana per cast) , vampiric icon also requires 333 mana per cast , so having to waste 750-ish mana every few steps will require tons of mana regen/mana after kill/mana leech in order to be efficient.

also , maxing batstrike as extra magic damage sinergy in early-mid game is not as efficient as going for maxed WotP which provides more damage . smaxed noctule + smaxed batstrike as sinergy results into around 1300-ish magic damage for Noctule , while maxed WotP alone provides around 2k fire damage . without investing into Batstrike you still deal 450-ish magic damage so investing into batstrike is not worth the trouble imo
Edited by ChuckNoRis 5 years.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Judge is one of the best claws for any noctule sin tbh. Noctule itself does 45% weapon damage and thunder hammer 100% if I remember correctly. So every 4th hit you get a hit twice as strong as your noctule hit, raising your weapon damage per 4 hits from 180% to 280% --> the proc itself increases your damage by 55,55%.

There's no comparable claw in the game that you can create that early in the game and should always be used in case of a noctule sin. (together with
Lily
for the los)
transtrans
Cultist
23 | 0
Is there an available archive with all monster ID numbers?