Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yes , that's exactly what happens , but i don't see your point . Killer's Omen is there for extra doom damage and nothing more . the vessel is worthless without heavy spell damage boost and energy investment + it only hits one target -> it's just an extra flavour that comes along
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
no. 20 Lanaya - TFS assassin updated to 1.3

some mid game gameplay vids can still be found here https://www.twitch.tv/chucknorised/videos/all for a while
palazon
Prowler
19 | 1
ChuckNoRis wrote:no. 20 Lanaya - TFS assassin updated to 1.3

some mid game gameplay vids can still be found here https://www.twitch.tv/chucknorised/videos/all for a while

No tiefling form?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
no . it's not worth the trouble while going for dexterity instead of energy . i've tried to work around it , but there are better spots where those hard skill points can go in order to be more efficient .

0 defence sucks while going head-first into fights , compared to having some defence and getting hit less (even if it's between 10k and 50k , it makes a big difference in early and mid game ). focusing mostly on dexterity until around late mid game/end game also makes TF's energy factor boost worthless , same as the flat dexterity boost that is not high enough to take it into consideration and compensate for the zero defense , even if it comes along with some flat HP

there is more than just one way to play a TFS build . Lanaya is one of them , balanced between damage and defense

TF goes well on an energy/%spell damage/pierce based TFS build , but getting into hit recovery every few seconds/getting smashed by ranged opponents didn't feel that exciting to play , even if the kill speed goes a bit higher .
tlpc1
Sasquatch
60 | 0
For the Die Hard miniguide:
- I'm on the Mid Game part of the guide. It says I should craft belt, gloves, helm, armor etc. with Abandoned shrines. Does this mean it is better to get the best armor in that category? E.g. if I have both a Rare Sacred Light Plate and a Rare Sacred Ancient Armor should I go with Ancient Armor or not?
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Ancient armor got speed penalty but more defense, its up to you basically, whichever you prefer
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
for that barb I'd go Ancient Armor
tlpc1
Sasquatch
60 | 0
In a guide I found these instructions:
*MO the weapon with %ED , 40% life leech and some LoA

Being that the weapon is a socketed (grey) item with a runeword, and a "Life stolen per Hit" MO steals only 4%, that means 20% life leech max. How do I attain 40% life leech?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
no. 50 Momiji - naginata assassin - updated to 1.3 - reworked around timerless Hades Gate

some gameplay vids of her can still be found here https://www.twitch.tv/chucknorised/videos/all for a few days
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
Yo guys, sorry, im quite noob, so probably im going to ask stupid things. I dont play median since the last year so i've lost a lot of updates.

I decided to start again a class that i've never tried, the Druid. Im following the Hulk guide.
Im just at the start of the game: i followed the general tips. Right now i almost finished act2, and i stopped playing with /p8 coz i was already at lv30 at the start of act 2. I feared i could overlevel and lose the first challenge going on through the storyline with /p8 active.

The build seems very tanky since the start of the game. I still need to do the runewords (in particoular, i was thinking to make the boots and the chest runeword with the ITH rune), or to get the arcane crystals from recycling trash uniques, in order to get the uniques i need (the maul and the axe).
Im going slow because... well, the treewarden form is fuckin slow to move xD
Also, wilfire skill is quite clucky to use, especially in tiny places that also have stairs or some blocks (f.e. Arcane Sanctuary)

Anyway, i wanted to ask these things:
1) runewords: in order to do a runeword, i need a grey item with at least two sockets, and fill the socket with jewels (not gems) before putting the rune, right? It's not very clear on the documentation, it's a bit generic on what things you can put to fill sockets...
2) what are the skills that needs to be upgraded with hard points while leveling? I suppose wilfire is one i need to smax (or at least level a bit even while leveling), but what about acid fiends or the passive ones?
What about the other skill trees? Should i put points on those skills, or not?

Any other tip is welcome
Thanks in advance for the help!