K3K and then suddenly '' that shrine ''

Discuss Median XL!
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
Who remembers these ?

I always thought these looked good on Necromancer and Assassins... :)
► Show Spoiler
AGsniper
Sasquatch
62 | 3
I have no idea what's going on
Worldless
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Make unique versions of these (if possible) that have good damage and make them unlimited, maybe add a oskill or 2 that requires them to be equipped, hell if they had the time down the track give assassin and nec a small build around them. Honestly that would be super fun
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
Worldless wrote:Make unique versions of these (if possible) that have good damage and make them unlimited, maybe add a oskill or 2 that requires them to be equipped, hell if they had the time down the track give assassin and nec a small build around them. Honestly that would be super fun

Thank you, its so good to find out that you have an unpopular opinion shared with someone :)

It always felt like that animation of throwing stuff was wasted in median xl... In vanilla diablo though, it was only useful in the beginning of the game :( Thats what I remember about these with their ''Fulminating'' sisters.
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Ah yes, the potion shrines that for some reason became extremely rare in median :D you can use MOs on them for giggles (won't make them any more useful obviously)

I agree it'd be interesting to see a build made around those, with unique versions of the potions etc as suggested.
Worldless
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hopefully a dev see's this thread, if it would be possible, maybe just an oskill that scales weapon or spell damage and buffed version of one fire and one poison potions, if it is actually implementable without big hassle as they have alot going on, maybe we could make a poll and see if anybody else is interested. I'd love to make a fire or poison potion assassin, that gets buffed from the ways (weapon damage) or the specific way (spell damage)

Would be epic

Also another idea could be make a oskill that modifies original d2 double throw for potions only and have dual potion barb! Haha
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
Worldless wrote:Also another idea could be make a oskill that modifies original d2 double throw for potions only and have dual potion barb! Haha

:mrgreen:

My suggestion would be modifying how the potions explode somehow, and.... MIASMA POTION ! Blueish edited ''frostpot'' with the effect of CloD frost nova as a useful slowing mechanism. It could be an alternative on switch gear maybe....
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
AGsniper wrote:I have no idea what's going on

Classic Diablo 2 had these potions - I believe also with merchants - that you could use, fire and poison alchemical potions, like grenades. They had their own animation of being thrown and they were fun in the beginning... Because, grenades.
happy420
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Assassins Fire bomb uses the animation of throwing. Maybe others too I dont know.