Iron Spiral Barbarian Guide (Skill plan & Gearing section updated)

madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Little typo in the early game paragraph under leveling

" below items can carry you to destruction till A5 destruction just upgrade items with Arcane crystals you get."

If they can get you to act 5 destruction, the use of saying destruction twice becomes irrelevant. Just wanted to let you know that was there :) Other than that the build is fun
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
madgod wrote:Little typo in the early game paragraph under leveling

" below items can carry you to destruction till A5 destruction just upgrade items with Arcane crystals you get."

If they can get you to act 5 destruction, the use of saying destruction twice becomes irrelevant. Just wanted to let you know that was there :) Other than that the build is fun

thanks for the notice :) i fix that typo
AutoQQ
Prowler
15 | 0
I am about to try this, as it looks fun and I have not done a melee build.
I am just getting back into D2 and Median XL, What are some things with leveling and gearing that would be helpful for me to look out for?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
AutoQQ wrote:I am about to try this, as it looks fun and I have not done a melee build.
I am just getting back into D2 and Median XL, What are some things with leveling and gearing that would be helpful for me to look out for?

The guide tells you what equip to use, I'd say you should keep an eye on your character level in order to complete the levels challenges: Level Challenge 1 and Level Challenge 2. Also could help knowing what comes out of the gift boxes depending on what character are you playing: http://median-xl.wikia.com/wiki/Griswold%27s_Treasure
You will find other useful info in the Documentation: https://docs.median-xl.com/ (use the upper and lateral tabs to navigate it)
Marmelad
Imp
4 | 0
Am i supose to max Iron Spiral? or leave it at lvl 1?

Edit, as i see now u gonna leave it at lvl 1, but then my question is about the "Cooldown removed at base lvl 6" cuz now, as i level up, (currently lvl 44), Iron Spiral is at level 4 and the cooldown seems to interrupt the way of playing at this stage, any tips?
Edited by Marmelad 5 years.
Horizon
Imp
4 | 1
RequiemLux wrote:
AutoQQ wrote:I am about to try this, as it looks fun and I have not done a melee build.

The guide tells you what equip to use, I'd say you should keep an eye on your character level in order to complete the levels challenges: Level Challenge 1 and Level Challenge 2. Also could help knowing what comes out of the gift boxes depending on what character are you playing: http://median-xl.wikia.com/wiki/Griswold%27s_Treasure
You will find other useful info in the Documentation: https://docs.median-xl.com/ (use the upper and lateral tabs to navigate it)

I was about to ask the same question as AutoQQ, thanks for the answer, RequiemLux!
Paladin
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Marmelad wrote:Am i supose to max Iron Spiral? or leave it at lvl 1?

Edit, as i see now u gonna leave it at lvl 1, but then my question is about the "Cooldown removed at base lvl 6" cuz now, as i level up, (currently lvl 44), Iron Spiral is at level 4 and the cooldown seems to interrupt the way of playing at this stage, any tips?

You have to put 6 points in it, so the cooldown gets removed. After that you don't put more points in it, because it will only increase mana cost and lightning damage which is not really needed in this build.
flamingfury69
Prowler
18 | 0
Now this build is death
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge