Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
mayerman
Imp
5 | 0
Guys, a viable paladin build, and easy gameplay, the first time they do not play.
Guides are up to date ? (And it's hard to die) xD
stanbsl
Sasquatch
67 | 1
mayerman wrote:Guys, a viable paladin build, and easy gameplay, the first time they do not play.
Guides are up to date ? (And it's hard to die) xD

Try holy melee. I'm in destruction after around 12 hours of game play. I started dying in late terror because I was going through acts so fast. Cheap items and mostly up to date guide by Bojacea.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Can anyone confirm that Thorn Strike skill of Druid Treewarden CAN'T proc on-attack spells?

I heard that it always proc the spikes at the location of the attachk without actually attacking the monster.

I also use some gears with proc on attack and never seen any.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yes, Thorn Strike doesnt proc Ctc on-attack.

Hold SHIFT and LMB to spam Thorn Strike from location without need to click on mobs, will follow the cursor.
immune
Thunder Beetle
50 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How does the new re-rolling with cycles work. I've tried over 30 re rolls on the same Grand charm cycle for all rolls to produce -light radius.
Is it just bad luck, you can only roll a certain cycle a limited amount of times for certain odds or just re-rolling the same stats shown on the cycle?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
It rerolls the same values it has, so if you have a light radius cycle, you'll only reroll light radius variable.

if you get a 1% speed, you could reroll that to a 10% speed, etc. whatever the value range is
mecheye
Bone Archer
70 | 7
Do the skelies in K3K and the Umbaru Spirits have resistance penetration? If so, how much?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Bloodstar skill - what kind of damage ? How much per lvl ?
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
How does Euphoria works?
-Its a buff that only benefit Paladin's spells
-Its a debuff aura on enemies, meaning, mers and reanimate spelsl also benefit from it?
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
I don't know if this has been reported already.

I'm having problems with the Gidbinn quest in Terror difficulty.
I haven't had any problems in Hatred: i touched the altar, and after a while the boss spawned; once dead, he dropped the quest item.

This time, though, when i touch the altar, nothing happens. I've tried at least ten times, and the boss doesn't spawn, so i can't complete the quest.
Should i just try to change difficulty in order to change the layout of the area?