Sasquatch
66 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I've accidentally sold my assassin's claw to an npc, it has disappeared.. is there anything I can do to retrieve it or is it lost for good? i'm on sp.
tyranius
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
So, what's the mid game, as in, TU or the common runes gear I should outfit my Poison Sorc with?

There seem to be some options but I can't decide what to go with
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
vinciboyarcana wrote:How much is 500 Signet of Learning if sold on TG? Just curious. Anyone? Thanks in advance

Depends on how old the season is.
vindog wrote:I've accidentally sold my assassin's claw to an npc, it has disappeared.. is there anything I can do to retrieve it or is it lost for good? i'm on sp.

Unfortunately it's gone.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
vindog wrote:I've accidentally sold my assassin's claw to an npc, it has disappeared.. is there anything I can do to retrieve it or is it lost for good? i'm on sp.

Jesus and aahz saves, so should you.
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
What does the deadalus synergy "+20% lightning damage to weapon per base level" do? Bonus flat lightning damage from deadalus increases with +skill items, and my calculations show that the character sheet tooltip only takes the flat +lightning damage into account.
duysir0
Lava Lord
92 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Q1: Does "Enhance Weapon Damage" in my weapon enhance the elemental damage bonuses I get from Passives? (Zon Dragonlore, Ass Ways,...)
Q2: "Only allows the use of melee, summoning and buff/debuff skills" :Why Chronofield - a debuff skill doesn't work in this state? Bug?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Eadan wrote:What does the deadalus synergy "+20% lightning damage to weapon per base level" do? Bonus flat lightning damage from deadalus increases with +skill items, and my calculations show that the character sheet tooltip only takes the flat +lightning damage into account.

on the skill, it gives lightning damage. every base level (means every hard point you put into the skill will increase the amount of lightning damage to your weapon from the skill by 20%).

+skills is soft level, so it won't affect base level.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
duysir0 wrote:Q1: Does "Enhance Weapon Damage" in my weapon enhance the elemental damage bonuses I get from Passives? (Zon Dragonlore, Ass Ways,...)
Q2: "Only allows the use of melee, summoning and buff/debuff skills" :Why Chronofield - a debuff skill doesn't work in this state? Bug?

1.) passive ele damage aren't weapon damage, so no.
2.) no idea.
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Aero wrote:
Eadan wrote:What does the deadalus synergy "+20% lightning damage to weapon per base level" do? Bonus flat lightning damage from deadalus increases with +skill items, and my calculations show that the character sheet tooltip only takes the flat +lightning damage into account.

on the skill, it gives lightning damage. every base level (means every hard point you put into the skill will increase the amount of lightning damage to your weapon from the skill by 20%).

+skills is soft level, so it won't affect base level.

I was asking because +skills from items increase flat damage bonus from deadalus.

Or do you mean the flat lightning damage bonus from soft levels gets multiplied by a percent from hard levels? I have 11 base level in Deadalus and +4 Deadalus from items. Deadalus tooltip shows it adds (1-315) lightning damage. Will the total damage from deadalus be (1-315) damage x ( 0.2 * 11) = (2-693) damage? My CS damage tooltip for normal melee attack is 137-582 so I definitely don't get +693 max damage.
Edited by Eadan 5 years.
ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
TL;DR: Is lvl5 Hammertime on attack still usefull late game?
Earlier "on kill" proc was very powerfull, but now i tested it in game (using stormblast/iron barb) and hammertime barely appears on screen. Skill calc shows duration as 0.4s (10 frames?), so probably not enough to shoot enough hammers?
Maybe i did not tested enough, what are your opinions?