Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
minidrekk
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Just started playing this mod and im on my level 120 tantrumdin that I just started. I was going to pick up the class charm from Ennead necromancer and it only gives me like 1 to light radius and nothing else. Do I have to make a whole new character now cause I saw something about being level 80 and doing that thing with class charm. I wanted to upgrade it so I got my ennead skill and like 2 to all skills and stuff :(

EDIT: Noticed I missed ALOT of challenges that gave nice charms and bonuses, is this a failed character and should I start over..? :/
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
your class charm is a charm that you have to upgrade as you progress through uber bosses. you need to kill tal rasha in terror as well as cube the charm with a jewel before you hit lvl 80, so yes, if you want those bonuses, you need to make a new character.
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
You can repeat the ennead challenge as often as you like.

For the level challenges you can actually make a new character, farm the challenges, and then hand over the crystal/sunstone to your 120.
As far as I know, ALL charms can be given to any other of your characters, I wouldn't suggest it though.
More information about the challenges and the required level can be found in the median docs and in the tantrumdin guide by suchbalance.
minidrekk
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Oh well guess im gonna have to start over then.. Was really looking forward to getting some mobility with that Ennead skill teleport on my paladin

Really appreciate your answers tho, thank you!
Mountaincreature
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Where can I get more detailed info on the stats of Oskills? How much damage they gain per level for spells and for wdm what their conversions are...the list of oskills I found only gives a vague description of what they do! Specifically wondering about immolation bomb. Wondering how important it is for the skill to be rolled at its maximum level(on craft claw +28) or if I can just use the one I got with 19+ without much problem. Plan on using this skill to do heroics on sin, following the kickstarter guide from old forums. Thanks!
Monkey King
264 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
There'no such info. For spells you usually want highest possible level cause of soft point damage scaling. You can chęci how much damage is 1 point by looking at skill tooltip with and without +skill gear
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
Hm that's a bummer, I still don't know what the synergy between kraken eagle/snake is.
Monkey King
264 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
That info is on a wiki somewhere. Kraken used to be an uberskill. I thinnedthink it adds like +15% damage per hard point in stances tree.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
it's 2% per hard point into stances