MXL Sigma: Screenshot Thread

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
and here im imagine if 2 sword bonus stackable or not

btw, i hope test for extra missile have been done properly
(because i forgot if stormblast trigger on striking or not lul)
onanism
Cultist
21 | 2
suchbalance wrote:+10 to Stormblast

Ouch my mana cost
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You know, the only thing I don‘t really like about the new screenshots of items, is the change of the weapon damage. After all the weapon damage isn‘t at the top of the item anymore. It‘s hidden somewhere under the other stats like durability and you also made it white like everything else, instead of keeping it blue so it‘s even harder to pin-point and compare it. Will you be able to customize that, so you can at least change the color back to blue when it has ED on it? Else rerolling base items for rw‘s will become really annoying.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Jampula wrote:Crystal Dick been hit so much it turned blue?

It's just that it's a portrait of an inanimate object, but it looks like a person. I think I was just so tired that it was funny. Now I look at it and it's alright.
Deathbringer
Sasquatch
66 | 2
yeah, the weapon damage is the most important stat in majority of weapons and should be on the top for better visibility
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Deathbringer wrote:yeah, the weapon damage is the most important stat in majority of weapons and should be on the top for better visibility

Plz Marco ^
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Some of that white text could be hidden unless a key was depressed. Like shift or ctrl or alt? Durability, ilvl and str/dex damage bonus could be hidden this way and it would cut down on the wall of text.

I agree with Hecht about the damage values that previously turned blue when an item had ed% affix. Its a useful feature.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
HechtHeftig wrote:You know, the only thing I don‘t really like about the new screenshots of items, is the change of the weapon damage. After all the weapon damage isn‘t at the top of the item anymore. It‘s hidden somewhere under the other stats like durability and you also made it white like everything else, instead of keeping it blue so it‘s even harder to pin-point and compare it. Will you be able to customize that, so you can at least change the color back to blue when it has ED on it? Else rerolling base items for rw‘s will become really annoying.

done :coolstorybob:
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
whist wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:You know, the only thing I don‘t really like about the new screenshots of items, is the change of the weapon damage. After all the weapon damage isn‘t at the top of the item anymore. It‘s hidden somewhere under the other stats like durability and you also made it white like everything else, instead of keeping it blue so it‘s even harder to pin-point and compare it. Will you be able to customize that, so you can at least change the color back to blue when it has ED on it? Else rerolling base items for rw‘s will become really annoying.

done :coolstorybob:

*golf clap*
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
Still not blue :flip: