The MedianXL 2017 v1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

luckyflamingo
Destroyer
6 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:
luckyflamingo wrote: I also haven't MO'd anything yet
i hope you got this covered . why would you not mo yet ? you should MO asap , i see no reason to wait .
luckyflamingo wrote:the void of archon summon dies within a couple hits and when I step on the health orb in destruction fauzt, the swarms deplete my hp faster than it can recover, implying that I'm attracting too many monsters at once.
you got no minion boosting gear so if the archon dies fast in an uber where the hits are heavy , it is no wonder . the archon can serve you well vs normal opponents , but not in there - actualy , i don't even think he's worth summoning in such ubers as he gets insta killed.

what ubers have you done up until now ? i got a strange feeling that you went there a bit too soon .

how much HP do you got ?

Tbh, she is twinked and has all of easy/medium Uber charms along with some hard/very hard Uber charms. My main goal is to try and find a fast farmer for fauzt and teganze so I quickly tried to get this char to mid-level to see how she does.

I haven't MO'd anything yet because I haven't researched the ias/fhr breakpoints so I didn't want to waste the MO yet.

My life is currently just below 12k. I have gems in all gear except the runeword weapon.

Any waht you said about archon makes total sense
sebneo
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
@chuckNoris

I have a sorc lvl 120 that i don't use actually

I really interested by you new mini guide about sorc mf .

Perhaps i could help you with it ? (i'm pretty newbie but it can be a + because guide a mostly follow by player like me)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
if you are making reference to the no. 54 miniguide in progress , i have left in stand-by since about 2 or 3 weeks ago . all she needs is a bit more testing on the and game gear , other than that she is done - real life kept me busy making preparations for the holidays , i also took a 1 week trip to Paris . i will probably have it finished next week .
dark-soul
Vampiress
36 | 10
hey mr. noris :)

what an awesome guide compliation! Contains probably everything possible, detailed explainations... simply "wow!"
Thank you very much for it!

Sadly it will take time to try them all, just tried to save this compilation anyhow, but i had to make screenshots i guess? Or is there any easier way to save this anyhow (since i play 1.3 now through will all chars, and until i got the most of the SUs/interessting stuff), i read somewhere that there should be an special option in firefox, to save the hole thing?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
hello there , i haven't used Mozila much , i'm more into Chrome , but you should have some option of "save page as" - it will create a folder with all the web page content + a HTML document outside that folder which you may use to enter this page on offline mode . maby someone with more advanced knowledge of web pages can give you a more accurate answer , it's all i know .

with Sigma just around the corner , i'm not sure how all of this may help as it will be outdated in 2 weeks from now and the full update requires a huge work - it may take me a few months to have it all done if the changes will be major . My curent plan is to update the early-mid game sections asap as they require mostly TU'S /crafts/set parts or runewords (easy to get consumables) , while keeping the SU/XIS end game gearing /skillplan/strategy for later on , as it's enough to get most charms and do some decent farming without needing the end game part .
dark-soul
Vampiress
36 | 10
i figured it out, its indeed "save as" - although it doesnt save the skill trees, but maybe with the most builds and explanations i will figure it out...
sigma will be interessting for sure. I guess your compilation mostly is up to date for all Median 2017s, since there where just a few changes? The older compilation which comes after your link is made at 2010, so is it for any "Median Omega"? or simply for the most older versions till 2010 (since Brother Laz Uberquest is listed)?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
dark-soul wrote: there where just a few changes?
a few? :lol:

median 2017 also came along with a full wipe , just as Sigma will , so besides starting over from zero , it was also full of new content and changes overall.it took me about 4 months to have most of it updated from XVI to 2017 ...
dark-soul wrote: The older compilation which comes after your link is made at 2010, so is it for any "Median Omega"? or simply for the most older versions till 2010 (since Brother Laz Uberquest is listed)?
the old compilation linked there has started in the patch 1.F9B and was constantly updated ever since (to the version you see today) with every new patch that came out (i only had 1 and a half years of pause -regequit- after Laz decided to abandon us for Skyrim) . it is linked there because that initial median website is no longer existing , it's just the web time machine blessing that keeps it accessible after so much time . the web archive time machine has registred the Omega version in that link , but you can use it to see other / older versions if you wish .
dark-soul
Vampiress
36 | 10
i see... tons of guides -.-
a horror for a completionist^^

dont know at which version of median i should start... i already asked you once, which median was the first/earliest one, which makes sence to play in therms of variety... you recommended me to play 1.F9B, right (where you gave me the stash data)? Or would i miss something awesome then, or could i also start later?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
if you plan for a fresh start , you may wait for sigma . it makes no sense now to play old versions if a brand new one is about to be released , one that has been waited for such a loooong time .
dark-soul
Vampiress
36 | 10
there will always be time for sigma the next 5 years, but the older versions maybe become forgotten, so ill play first, what perhaps will be unavailable since nothing lasts forever... so what would be your starting point, if you could decide - i wont do a complete and legit playthrough trough all chars with every uberquest for sure, but just a fast and superficial testing with all (and some complete playthroughs), to get a rough idea " how it was"... then i surely return and stay for the current versions.