PvP Server/Arena w/ Ranking Possible?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
lordnecro
Sasquatch
62 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
It's kinda tiring grinding, killing monsters when you have reached the end game gears and charms, so I think maybe if this would be possible in Multiplayer for the next patch: PvP Server/Arena with rankings Kills/Deaths to test more of one's survivability? It would be awesome since there is no more death penalty ;)
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
wayyyy too difficult to balance a game like Median XL towards PVP man. The amount of variables/inequities from build to build just won't make pvp arenas viable (in my opinion). Even CLOD was ill-equipped for PVP.
lordnecro
Sasquatch
62 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
I just think maybe how rebalancing got this far for 10 years seems would be possible... and maybe pvp is the best option to test the op to weak build/characters, perhaps an arena with 0 resist and no -enemy resistance, etc. like the PvP in the old game "Vindictus" has a Defense and Damage Cap in Arena
dirtpoorchris
Prowler
18 | 0
the way to do it is make it so you can only queue for PvP if you have PvP only gear on so you have to get naked first and put on your Arena Armor and then earn your special PvP armor by fighting
dirtpoorchris
Prowler
18 | 0
then balancing will be very very very easy. Because you ONLY have to worry about the PvP armor and none of the PvE grind super armor.
lordnecro
Sasquatch
62 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Although there is a hostile mode in-game, either way, of ideas given is more fun
Edited by lordnecro 5 years.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
vinciboyarcana wrote: collecting someone's ear :lol:
i'm sorry , but i had to drop this here . it's the first thing that gets trough my mind when i hear about ear collectingImage
lordnecro
Sasquatch
62 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
hahaha savage af
Djmx305
Stygian Watcher
42 | 2
I am so glad someone brought this up! its not hard to balance pvp in this game AT ALL, LITERALLY give us a specific item or area in game that gives a SUBSTANTIAL + to life so we are not 1 shooting everyone and pvp could then be practical. If it takes 3+ hits to kill you that's enough to where some skill is involved vs a 1 shot. Maybe I'm wrong and that's ok too but PLEASEEEEE try to add some pvp aspect to this!
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
Worked so well for PoE :flip: