Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
they actually do make a clicking sound every time there's a trap involved in opening something. there are indicators in the game to teach you to prevent losses like that. it's a learning process.
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
Anonymous: wrote:Is it a problem in whole game or just in first act first area while you are below lvl 5 ?

I 'unno. I've had a fireball nova trap take more than half my health with one cast as late as Act 3, so I'm inclined to say entire game.
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Are you guys seriously responding to this troll? C'mon.... If he quits after dying at clvl 3, cry me a river. He clearly sucks balls at video games in general and will NEVER succeed in MXL later on. Regarding traps... they are traps... an object meant to kill or maim. I'd like to see the damage of traps drastically increased myself since it is so fucking obvious when you click a trap, the sound it makes. Oh, I know a nice compromise here, if they acted like Tremor but removed 99% of your life.
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Taem wrote:Are you guys seriously responding to this troll? C'mon.... If he quits after dying at clvl 3, cry me a river. He clearly sucks balls at video games in general and will NEVER succeed in MXL later on. Regarding traps... they are traps... an object meant to kill or maim. I'd like to see the damage of traps drastically increased myself since it is so fucking obvious when you click a trap, the sound it makes. Oh, I know a nice compromise here, if they acted like Tremor but removed 99% of your life.

Exactly, they ARE so f-ing obvious. If you fall for a trap just once ( if you ever fall for them at all ) you will never ever fall for it again and they instantly become a worthless mechanic with no purpose. So whats the point of having them? To crush noobs who just started playing the game? I just don't see a reason for having them.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
When you try out a new mod and get rekt by a trap

► Show Spoiler
Vikan
Phoboss's Bane
177 | 171
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Hehehehehehehehehe
Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Maybe not your game, that chest is a 2 on a difficulty Scala of 100 compared to the Rest of the Game.

That game is worth the Stony way, at the end its so much pleasure.
arkolyno
Acid Prince
49 | 1
To the OP....there are plenty of casual , rainbow, and cake-walk games . This type of game may not be for you . This is how it is. These things are the spine of the game. If you crash into a tree in Need for Speed , will go cry to remove the trees from the game? Why not remove everithing but the car, and you just drive on an endless plain with no posibility of loosing .
People like you ruined franchises like wow and diablo 3. If you want maximum reward with minimal effort there are enough p2w games out there. Hardcore games are for hardcore gamers. If you don't like, move on, it's just not for you.
Seeon
Skeleton
3 | 0
I believe they should include chests that summon a higher end champion or do elemental DoT. With the summoning, you encourage gameplay and the DoT adds a fair challenge for loot risk. Instant death adds avoidance to gameplay altogether. It's doesn't have to be a cakewalk but a trap that instantly kills you in hardcore/or normal casual game is frustrating and not worth the effort if it goes into the realm of unfair feelings. Even if I knew to run away with low-level characters being chased by a string of fireballs and killing you isn't fun either. Sorry for my first post I was upset. lol, I just think you can be creative without instantly killing someone and then saying, "That's just how it is, isn't really a great justification. It doesn't have to be that way and changing it would creatively encourage exploration vs adding a clear avoidance.
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
okay why tf you posted that when the patch notes is there? :wall: