Σ 1.0.0 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Demonfoe
Fallen
1 | 0
I would like to thank the team that undoubtedly worked very hard to bring us this mod. I sincerely appreciate your dedication, passion, and respect for such a great game that definitely deserves the revamp you have brought us all. Once again, thank you very much Team Median XL!
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Willshaper wrote:
darkstorm wrote:what does ATMG Sentry description mean in English?

Has the patch notes been changed? The only atmg change i found is this:

ATMG SENTRY: Skill level increased to 14-20, up from 5-7

Which sounds like a buff to me.

that's why i asked -.-
Bloodtemplar
Skeleton
3 | 0
O.o the walking animation looks realy bad in diablo 2 and now that i have to walk all the time this update just made Meadian Xl totaly disgusting to me :( and i was enjoying it so much... This walking animation is realy bad i dont know hot it looks to the dev team but omg it looks like my character is crippled plus i realy liked this server coz it was a remake of diablo 2 but now it's starting to look like diablo 3 witch i dont like also. Anyways i whon't keep complaining but me and my 2 brother wanted to say we gonna miss the old Median XL (rly good job on that one!). Bye
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You have a good point, walking animation looks like a hot garbage in d2 and there is nothing you can do about it. I don't think that even the original d2 designers would be able to fix the sprites the way so it'd look more natural. Would be so much better (from an aesthetic point of view) if they decided to remove it entirely / leave it for some powerful curses or something like that.
beeger21
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bloodtemplar wrote:O.o the walking animation looks realy bad in diablo 2 and now that i have to walk all the time this update just made Meadian Xl totaly disgusting to me :( and i was enjoying it so much... This walking animation is realy bad i dont know hot it looks to the dev team but omg it looks like my character is crippled plus i realy liked this server coz it was a remake of diablo 2 but now it's starting to look like diablo 3 witch i dont like also. Anyways i whon't keep complaining but me and my 2 brother wanted to say we gonna miss the old Median XL (rly good job on that one!). Bye

Lol crying about a walking animation
ALBATROS
Imp
4 | 0
здравствуйте друзья. подскажите как решить данную проблему? если кто знает.
such a mistake when starting a single gameImage
unhandled exception access violation c00005
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ALBATROS wrote:здравствуйте друзья. подскажите как решить данную проблему? если кто знает.
such a mistake when starting a single game

Тебе нужно создать новую учётную запись (Виндовса, не медиана) и названием должен быть только латинский алфавит, без всяких символов и тд, тобишь только те буквы которые есть в Английском языке. Потом заходишь на эту учётную запись (смена пользователя) и переустанавливаешь лаунчер.
kowolka
Destroyer
7 | 0
Aspirine101 wrote:
ALBATROS wrote:здравствуйте друзья. подскажите как решить данную проблему? если кто знает.

Тебе нужно создать новую учётную запись (Виндовса, не медиана) и названием должен быть только латинский алфавит, без всяких символов и тд, тобишь только те буквы которые есть в Английском языке. Потом заходишь на эту учётную запись (смена пользователя) и переустанавливаешь лаунчер.

Не помогло
Did not help
trumpzz
Fallen
1 | 0
Aspirine101 wrote:

Имеется такая же проблема, данное решение не помогло :(