Some questions with a new player

Discuss Median XL!
Enitnelav
Skeleton
2 | 0
I just play Median V15C and now i play Sigma can't find some things.My English is not very good so if you can't understand what I say , tell me.

1.How can I get "Belladonna Elixir" now ? I need it to reset my properties and spell.
2.I don't find PlugY and i only one page in the warehouse. Is it normal ? Possibly i can get more page in game?
3.I kill the unique skeleton don't drop Role ball , it is removed?

I am very troubled now, need your help :(
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
1. Supposedly they're only drops now; but I'm not sure where. Completed first act on three characters, got up to Act Five on Nightmare, never once found a single Belladonna Extract. If you're on multiplayer, you can trade for one. If single-player, well, good luck.

2. PlugY was removed in Sigma. More stash pages is planned, maybe shared stash too I think? We'll see I guess. Muling can be done via two instances of Diablo II, TCP/IP Game. Did it repeatedly, super easy process.

3. Same deal, 'cept removed a long time ago. I think in the 2017 patch?
Edited by KratosTheAxeman 5 years.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ifound 2 belladonna in cow Level in hell
groom
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Belladonna = Cow Level (Hell)? (as lots of "junk" drops there, and if "Bella" could be dropped there, then the chances should be good with amt of mobs).
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Belladonna is no longer considered to be a junk drop, it was the case prior to the Sigma release but now it's not. There is no point in grinding Cow Level exclusively for it.
Dantares
Prowler
17 | 0
I've only ever found it in Hell difficulty just playing the game, but I've only ever found maybe 3-4 and I'm lvl 111.
sharlike
Skeleton
3 | 0
I haven't found any Belladonna yet at 106 so they must be somewhat rare.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Dantares wrote:I've only ever found it in Hell difficulty just playing the game, but I've only ever found maybe 3-4 and I'm lvl 111.

Im 137 and i think i found 4 solo and maybe 2-3 more in groups.

Rng is rng at the end of the day.
Theos
Fallen
1 | 0
I found Belladonna Elixir in the monastery dungeon act 1 on normal difficulty, all my 3 characters got the elixir in the same place easily!
Edited by Theos 5 years.
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
belladonna is just a random drop which really really sucks for anyone who plans on playing a class that uses multiple builds. I'd like them to add in a specific place where it can be farmed, somewhere in mid hell. I can't actually test builds or talent trees right now because of it's scarcity which really sucks. Getting together a set of TU(4) isn't extremely difficult just time consuming, but the ability to test different variants of it on ubers is non existant without reliable rerolls. (currently I've found 2, with a 110 sorc and a 104 sin). I probably won't even play my sin anymore till i can get a reliable amount given the severe lack of mid game survival they have (ubers outright melt them)