Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Muilpeer wrote:What I'm looking for, is a place that explains 'where to level'. For example, I'm now lvl 108, usually I would say cows, but I am not allowed to enter this place yet. So maybe IoTSS? Etc, that would be good info to add :)

defently should include that, going to do that once i know it myself
im playing hc and have not much time, im currently only 69
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
When in doubt, baal hell runs til last wave , rinse repeat. Thats how i got 100-110 in about couple of hours on and off.
Flyhumpy
Destroyer
7 | 0
Muilpeer wrote:What I'm looking for, is a place that explains 'where to level'. For example, I'm now lvl 108, usually I would say cows, but I am not allowed to enter this place yet. So maybe IoTSS? Etc, that would be good info to add :)

IoTSS is what I did. Check out the barb guide, he has a good break down of the dungeons (colour coded too) also says where to level to get to each level lock https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=22675&p=205235&hilit=cow#p205235
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Flyhumpy wrote:

IoTSS is what I did. Check out the barb guide, he has a good break down of the dungeons (colour coded too) also says where to level to get to each level lock https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=22675&p=205235&hilit=cow#p205235

nice tipp, gonna link aerials guide for leveling areas
Bitech
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
For the mercenaries section you should add whether mercenaries hired in Normal Difficulty still have the highest stats or not. I'm still trying to find out if this is still true.
muukalainen
Skeleton
2 | 0
I found IOTSS good until 112 or so, but then it slowed down quite a lot.
112+ for me Torajan jungles in A3 town is going a lot faster.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
updated guide section now that some builds are out and refined
bulvinkln
Fallen
1 | 0
Why do you recommend bloodmage merc for a fire/poison caster builds? As far as I know poison damage doesn't stack. Also since both our elements are the same, enemy immunities is another problem.
What benefit?
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Since that section is not from me, i would assume the idea was the synergy of -ress since its the same element
But not to sure to be honest, maybe i should remove the suggestions for specific builds
jfranxisk
Fallen
1 | 0
Thanks so much for the beginner guide, i have a one question, is possible use a mod to modify the name color of the items, it's very difficult to differentiate between uniques and rares.... in D2 people i know use a mod, but i dont know if this is legal in Median