Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I like many of the changes so far. Whist did an amazing job on the interface, Marco with maintaining MXL, SB with balance. Many QoL improvements over the prior. Main issues I'm having is disconnect every 5 min or so. Very frustrating. Run isn't really an issue for me yet, but I haven't started ubers either so... take that with a grain of salt. Death Fury Totem not working for the caster seems unfairly broken IMO, and if it's in error, then not a big deal if it's fixed in upcoming patch, but if it's to remain this way, I hope the damage for xbow and melee necro is compensated. Also since Howling Totem doesn't work on bosses at all anymore, it should probably give some synergy to the other totems, like increased attack speed when active since that will be a substantial loss of invested skill points for many builds specifically when fighting bosses and being unable to utilize the CB for their attacks or minions attacks.... the lost damage should be made up somehow IMO.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Aspirine101 wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:indeed , mea culpa , i have missed reading that part in the cube recipes . that makes rerolling blue items no longer possible , so it's even worse

Chuck what is your opinion about sigma or 2017 compared to cmxl, like omega 3 perhaps?
it's no secret that i've enjoyed 1.F9b more than any other patch , i've said it a few other times before . but each new big patch is bringing something new and interesting to keep us here and keep playing this ancient game , else we would have got bored long ago and this mod would have been dead and buried by now .

in my humble oppinion , the only patch that is close to the quality of 1.f9b is mxl2017 1.3 . Sigma still needs a lot more fixing and balancing , but when it is all done , i believe it can be the greatest of them all .

i look at this first Sigma release as of a major beta testing patch , free for all , where mods can get more feedback and bug reports . The next patch should fix most of the issues reported by now and maby give us more new content that was not implemented in this first public release .
SarahAustin
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
kraio wrote:Hello there!
Will it be possible to download all needed files to install on the PC without an internet access? With D2SE, for example, like it was with previous versions (I know that D2SE support has been dropped, just referencing to it as an example).

How do you download something from the internet without internet?
SarahAustin
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
We did it boys and girls!

Lol, No players8 and other issues.
Edited by SarahAustin 5 years.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SarahAustin wrote:
Will it be possible to download all needed files to install on the PC without an internet access? With D2SE, for example, like it was with previous versions (I know that D2SE support has been dropped, just referencing to it as an example).

He is looking for offline installation/setup file.

I don't have PC now, but that isn't a problem to create, if in the next 2-3 weeks no one creates it, I will when I get near my PC.

If Macro and the team agrees of course.

Great work Sigma team :clap:

I'm also very proud to see one part of Sigma where I helped a little tiny bit of it, of course whist made it happen.

It looks fantastic whist. :thumb:

If he remembers what I'm talking about. :beg: :-P
Pascal
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Got the sigma launcher on my 17 inch laptop :yay: -Could not get the game fit on the full screen as before :-] -Played with the Launcher's graphics settings/'glide'.exe a bit :beg: -game became unplayable altogether and all my other installed games became 'cropped' in bewildering dimensions/screen ratios :shock: -started to reinstall all video drivers :? -did not help :facepalm: -deleted everything 'sigma related' and restored the whole system from well before installing this new 'patch' :idea: -All other games are fine now :cheers: -Never touching this mod ever again :salut:
jaquiow
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Someone sure likes their emotes..
kraio
Skeleton
3 | 0
Talic wrote:
SarahAustin wrote:

He is looking for offline installation/setup file.

I don't have PC now, but that isn't a problem to create, if in the next 2-3 weeks no one creates it, I will when I get near my PC.

If Macro and the team agrees of course.

Exactly this.
Thanks a lot in advance!

If Macro and the team agrees of course. :)
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
So, my Median XL Launcher spontaneusly decided to uninstall itself. Weird, but at least I can still play the game by launching vanilla. One thing that's been bothering me is that while Sigma includes a list of what buffs and debuffs you are currently affected by, there appears to be no way to tell what they are, what they do, or how long they will last. Basically, I'd really like it if the next patch added some tooltips to the buff/debuff display.
theonetain
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello,

I am interested in trying Median XL Sigma, but have D2SE V2.2.0 installed with many mods including Median XL V2012_v005 (my OS is Windows 10 btw). If I click on the install button on the launcher will it overwrite my D2 folder, or install in its own folder and use the D2 files it needs from there? My goal is to be able to play either Medial XL Sigma or a D2SE Mod. I don't want to install and find surprises later, and really don't want to have to uninstall everything first if I don't have to. Thanks in advance.