Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
The Neutraldin - by ChuckNoRis

https://www.twitch.tv/chucknorised

Story of the build

I have created the NeutralDin on 7 may 2010 in the patch 1.F9b, back when you could access and use skills from all classes , as they used to spawn on Worldstone Keys , Scrolls of Kings and Azmodan heart (not just COTW's) - all you had to do is farm or trade for the specific charm you wanted , as it was a guaranteed drop , only influenced by the RNGessus regarding which skill it spawned with .

Back then i have noticed that if i did not put any points into neither the holy and the unholy trees and got my Light&Shadow skill from any of the charms above , i could get both benefits (extra damage and extra targets) for my Vessel , so i said "why not ?" and gave it a try . The result ? It worked so fine for almost 9 years (updated on each patch that came out ever since , mostly built around just as a caster under the name "Athelstan" and more recently in the past 2 years it also had a separate Lazydin build, under the name of "The Sloth" , both of them in the miniguides compilation ) that now in Sigma it finally has it's own skill tree . Yes , it's 9 years old , so it's not something actually new , it's just that now it was finally accepted as the official third way of building Paladins , besides Holy and Unholy .

► General info about the Neutraldin

There are (at least) 4 ways to play as a NeutralDin !

1. Caster Neutraldin - instead of waiting for his vessels to kill his opponents , he uses elemental spells (oskills) to attack his enemies
2. Lazy Neutraldin - he focuses on boosting his vessels to the point where all he needs to do is walk trough crowds and watch stuff die
3. Melee Neutraldin - similar to the caster neutraldin , but instead of using ranged elemental spells , it uses melee attacks (oskills)
4. Summoner Neutraldin - focused on boosting his summons and Revenants

► 1 . Caster Neutraldin
Edited by ChuckNoRis 5 years.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
► 2 . Lazy Neutraldin

► 3 . Melee Neutraldin
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
► 4 . Summoner Neutraldin
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I have created the NeutralDin on 7 may 2010 in the patch 1.F9b, back when you could access and use skills from all classes , as they used to spawn on Worldstone Keys , Scrolls of Kings and Azmodan heart (not just COTW's) - all you had to do is farm or trade for the specific charm you wanted , as it was a guaranteed drop , only influenced by the RNGessus regarding which skill it spawned with .

I remember these golden times :beg:
spawn trapping tal rasha etc...

Nice guide overall!
jaycekelly
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey, just curious, which oskill do you think you'd end up using on the melee neutraldin? Thanks for all the awesome guides.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
bla bla
laudon
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I think stacking Nih Runes on your weapon swap is good on this build so you don't have to apply sacred armor/demiurge as much.

edit: just tested it and nih runes don't extend the buff duration. Guess I won't be playing this, 20s to reapply just feels too clunky.
Edited by laudon 5 years.
MJA1521
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What about using Shrill Sacrament boots? The exorcism oskill scales off magic/physical damage and it's like a spreading aoe.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
yes , Exorcism is also taken into consideration . we'll see how the tests will go in the next days . i've only tested the melee neutraldin for early game up until this moment so i can't tell for sure what will stay for mid and end game . Also , those boots are more of an and game feature .
Heisenberg
Destroyer
6 | 1
Would the Bone Scalpel Dagger be an option for the Lazy Din? Just had one drop I see it boost damage to both vessels.