Minimum Requirements To Defeat Baal

Discuss Median XL!
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
For Sigma, and on any difficulty, what are the minimum requirements to defeat Baal? And I'm talking stats here. Right now I am running a Neutral Paladin summon build on Nightmare, and it runs every other area and boss with ease, except Baal. I can get him down to half HP without too much of a problem, but as soon as he gets down to 50% HP, he turns fucking super saiyan and starts 1-shotting everything I got. Any repeated attempts to kill em after that just result in 1-shot kill deaths. I can't really get any better gear than what I got because literally the other half of the gear drops in this game are locked behind Hell difficulty, and I've exhausted my resets.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Baal on normal is really easy. NM is a lot harder. and Hell is almost impossible.
stanbsl
Sasquatch
67 | 1
You should ask nicely in the Discord, I'm sure someone will kill it for you!
Makrel
Prowler
15 | 5
EnkerZan wrote:Right now I am running a Neutral Paladin summon build on Nightmare, and it runs every other area and boss with ease, except Baal. I can get him down to half HP without too much of a problem, but as soon as he gets down to 50% HP.
Most simple way to defeat NM Ball for Neutral Paladin - use Crafted Gloves with OSkill Desintegrate. It will take a lot of time (30-40 minutes), but easy & safety. :mrgreen: It was not at all a problem even for a noob like me. :mrgreen:
Goatmilk
Thunder Beetle
56 | 3
I did him as neutral pally too, just run around him and kill with vessel damage. Sure it takes a while but its pretty safe.
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Goatmilk wrote:I did him as neutral pally too, just run around him and kill with vessel damage. Sure it takes a while but its pretty safe.

I've tried that, I have both vessels maxed out at lvl 108 and it doesn't really do anything to him. I can take a number of hits from him, but as I said before, when he drops down to 50% he 1-shots everything.

This is why I need some stat info. Because I find it really dumb that I can kill DIablo within 5 seconds, but Baal can perform the raging demon and give my progression the middle finger.
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Any other suggestions? lvl 110 now and still can't drop em once he hits 50% HP.
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
EnkerZan wrote:Any other suggestions? lvl 110 now and still can't drop em once he hits 50% HP.

It rarely has anything to do with stats unless you've been spreading them over more then 2 attributes. Gear and MO's are the vast majority of reasons for difficulty spikes. Assuming even if you have good gear, sometimes some characters just need to die a few (dozen) times to get the kill. If this is frustrating for you, you should really brace yourself, as it's a glimpse into what later Ubers will do to you times ten. :flip:
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
BTracer wrote:
EnkerZan wrote:Any other suggestions? lvl 110 now and still can't drop em once he hits 50% HP.

It rarely has anything to do with stats unless you've been spreading them over more then 2 attributes. Gear and MO's are the vast majority of reasons for difficulty spikes. Assuming even if you have good gear, sometimes some characters just need to die a few (dozen) times to get the kill. If this is frustrating for you, you should really brace yourself, as it's a glimpse into what later Ubers will do to you times ten. :flip:

Ah, so dying repeatedly on Baal or other uber areas is TBE? MO's = Mystic Orbs right? If so, then yes I have those used and capped on all pieces of gear/ My stats were mainly thrown into strength so I can wear my gear, and some into Dex so I can use my shield.
KeYzBeZ
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
how much life atm?