EksZonDe - Magic Missiles Amazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Xipher wrote:Hey just wanna say awesome guide! It's really helped me out. Would you be able to provide the bases we should be using when we enchanted craft upgrade from TUs? Not sure if it's worth using sacred bases due to the high stat req. Thanks!

Cromi38 wrote:I think this guide is great. Anyone who’s complaining about it and not having constructive criticism should make their own guide. He made this for plebs like me and I love it. I just need to know more about the gear like crafting bases and such and I’m good to go.

Gear section updated as requested. Uber section will be updated later today/tomorrow
Cromi38
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
demonshalo wrote:
Xipher wrote:Hey just wanna say awesome guide! It's really helped me out. Would you be able to provide the bases we should be using when we enchanted craft upgrade from TUs? Not sure if it's worth using sacred bases due to the high stat req. Thanks!

Cromi38 wrote:I think this guide is great. Anyone who’s complaining about it and not having constructive criticism should make their own guide. He made this for plebs like me and I love it. I just need to know more about the gear like crafting bases and such and I’m good to go.

Gear section updated as requested. Uber section will be updated later today/tomorrow

Thanks man I really appreciate it <3
serek
Jungle Hunter
29 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
also wanted to express my gratitude, guide is excellent! everything can be tweaked more but this is great already.

PS. How did you beat the spires in order to upgrade Black road charm and get into fauztinville?
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
serek wrote:also wanted to express my gratitude, guide is excellent! everything can be tweaked more but this is great already.

PS. How did you beat the spires in order to upgrade Black road charm and get into fauztinville?

Thanks sir. Glad you enjoy it!

You need to either respec into something different or get rainbow via items like hailstorm amulet or charged strike belt. You have two elements already, fire amd magic in your blood tree so those are covered. Everything else is solved by either getting help or going rainbow via oskills.
Veev
Destroyer
6 | 2
blenderr wrote:
Veev wrote:I didn't follow this to level but I wanted to add my experiences so far in case it helps someone. This is also my only third 120+ so...

Would you mind sharing your NotArmory profile please mate?
These are great insights you gave.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Marya Ok I think this will work now. I forgot to set it to allow characters.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Akarat is undoable for me, I'll go to my barb now because he does it easily.. Akarat always heals in the last moment, something I have no issues with on my barb. Weird! Any tips?

Edit: lelz, did it after posting with my zon. Just luck I guess. Took me about ten minutes and I had to lure Akarat all over the map to position it next to some followers all the time.
Veev
Destroyer
6 | 2
Muilpeer wrote:Akarat is undoable for me, I'll go to my barb now because he does it easily.. Akarat always heals in the last moment, something I have no issues with on my barb. Weird! Any tips?

Edit: lelz, did it after posting with my zon. Just luck I guess. Took me about ten minutes and I had to lure Akarat all over the map to position it next to some followers all the time.

You already got it, but some advice for others reading. Do not use any minions, not even SoV (she will reanimate things), and save your Bloodlust for this. Clear up to the entrance, including any stragglers, then inch forward, cast a few volleys, and stutterstep back and cast more once the group comes at you. Fire off a spellbind when they approach, too. It's more or less a DPS check at this point. I don't have hard stats because I did this a few days after server release, but you're going to need at least 12 missiles from MM and something like 2000 minimum character sheet damage. Actually that sounds like overkill, but if someone who struggled posted their damage stats and MM level we could go from there.

Long story short: If you're at the point where you're luring him around to find dudes to break his shield, you don't have enough damage. It's not a build problem or a design problem, it is a DPS problem. I struggled with Akarat fresh out the gate because I had done it so easily on other characters but you just need more damage--levels, charms, and/or gear (better rings, amulets, a sacred craft or two, jewels).

This trophy is the easiest thing to farm and once you start gearing up you'll see a massive change. There is always a way to get stronger in Median: Sig farming, jewelcrafting, leveling, trying ubers (maybe out of order than presented in the docs), shrine crafting...
dark-soul
Vampiress
36 | 10
RandomOnions wrote:There is no need to use purify in the void, and it takes maybe 15-20 minutes to do and isn't frustrating once you get the hang of it (except for dying to desync but that's every lockout uber)

I tried the void now for around 90 minutes (MXL2017) and just managed to get rathma to half HP. Then Mendlen died, but i had no hope anyway, i cant do this shit 3 hours nonstop with Mendeln almost 0 HP running around, and always be accurate and not letting Rathma hit him.
Max. 5% of all purify spells are actually counting. The others are hitting, but Rathma doesnt loose HP that way.

So there must be an other way. In almost every guide voids final fight is not mentioned, or some players even refusing this uber. I searched through the whole forum. No hints or guides for this uber to find.

1rst question: How do i use purify skill properly? So that a hitting attempt counts. 50% would be also enough for me... but not every 20th attempt. Thats too less.

2nd question: If you write there is no need for purify, you proberbly mean the use of OW with Wyrd or something different? Thats what i did, but it goes that slowly that you hardly can see progress...(with Ripster Ring ofc. for around 100% OW even slower). DBaal is 5-8 times faster. And according to some D2 wiki OW-dmg is just related to CharLv... so i cant improove/increase that any further, right? And Rathma is just vulnerable to OW and purify, right?

What am i doing wrong? You wrote something about 15-20 minutes... so please tell me how... to do enough dmg to finish this uber. would be very kind (-:
And im up for any class. Used the Paladin with max Life regen and max Vita. So surviving isnt an issue.
ATLien
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So I got all the TU's mentioned and also the Unicorn RW, all MOd with spell dmg and other stuff and all socket with topaz except weapond and shield.
I'm in Duncraig now and can't survive most of the time they one shot me, dmg is okay with blood flurry but without the buff its meh.
Are my stats okay? 16k life, 4,6k magic missiles unbuffed, all resists capped and I got all charms up to 120.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ATLien wrote:So I got all the TU's mentioned and also the Unicorn RW, all MOd with spell dmg and other stuff and all socket with topaz except weapond and shield.
I'm in Duncraig now and can't survive most of the time they one shot me, dmg is okay with blood flurry but without the buff its meh.
Are my stats okay? 16k life, 4,6k magic missiles unbuffed, all resists capped and I got all charms up to 120.

I think your damage is too low. With lvl 115, really crappy items and 3 jewels so far I get 3,5k dmg.

Try more optimization!