The Neutraldin

Derpus
Imp
4 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
how would I get magic missiles Oskill on an item? not sure on what it would spawn, never seen it as Oskill yet, lovin' the guide chuck, keep it coming, my neutraldin is only 118 right now and my damage is only 7k per vessel, wondering in above post as to how I would get it to 50k? is that using SU items, im using angiris star for leech currently but I don't notice much compared to sacred armor/vindicate regen. another friend of mine has 15k each vessel but he's much higher level, also ive been using exorcism oskill found on SU boots, I don't recall the name offhand, but its implicit mod gives it 50% more total damage. all rest of gear is crafted with eerie shrines as high as I could get it, and enough points to wear gear, rest into energy. any tips would be greatly appreciated! :D
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Moogrins wrote:Loving the caster Neutraldin, thanks so much for the guide.
Currently level 102 and having a hard time shrine crafting some gloves with Disintegrate. I've forgone sticking exclusively to Fascinating shrines for this piece for now, as they haven't dropped enough. But I've burned through probably 10+ shrines just trying to see 1 pair with that skill, so far nada. Is there a particular type of glove (leather, gauntlet, chain, etc.) that this affix only applies to, or have I just had bad (or typical) RNG? This is my first char.
it could be that your gloves item lvl is not high enough for them to allow Disintegrate to spawn . Get a new pair of white gloves, give them to Charsi to imubue , use that new pair for crafting and your luck will change . it is irelevant if the gloves are made of leather or iron , that has no influence (use Gauntlets for more base defense)

Derpus wrote:how would I get magic missiles Oskill on an item? not sure on what it would spawn, never seen it as Oskill yet, lovin' the guide chuck, keep it coming, my neutraldin is only 118 right now and my damage is only 7k per vessel, wondering in above post as to how I would get it to 50k? is that using SU items, im using angiris star for leech currently but I don't notice much compared to sacred armor/vindicate regen. another friend of mine has 15k each vessel but he's much higher level, also ive been using exorcism oskill found on SU boots, I don't recall the name offhand, but its implicit mod gives it 50% more total damage. all rest of gear is crafted with eerie shrines as high as I could get it, and enough points to wear gear, rest into energy. any tips would be greatly appreciated! :D
you can get the Magic Missiles from
Oris' Herald

Oris' Herald
Scepters

'ArcIgnVenFulGlaGul'
Runeword Level: 100
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Doubled
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+5% Bonus to Spell Focus
15% Attack Speed
35% Cast Speed
+(15 to 20)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(30 to 35) to Magic Missiles
+1000 Defense
25% to Energy
Physical Resist 10%
RW.

yes, you need SU's for the vessels to deal outrageous damage . The Adjudicator is the one to aim for -> the angiris star will do fine just for the moment/ in ubers where you need more tanking

"enough points to wear gear" - what is this exactly ? you need zero points to equip the gear . you just need Demiurge on all the time . you may use a Beladona extract to remove the points placed into strength and put all you got into energy
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the mid game section for the Caster Neutraldin is finished, the End game (ubers) section will be finished in the next days after i get to find or trade for a few more gear parts . Meanwhile i will be focusing on the melee neutraldin which is surprisingly good up until this point
Azyl_21
Fallen
1 | 0
How tanky is lazydin? How much deff and Hp he has with unique gear?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
you will drop the unique gear and replace it with crafts by mid/late nightmare (after level 80) , so it does not have much importance . by that point he can tank well enough in any spot as he got many reanimates to take care of that + a good life regen/second
Pinksagee
Skeleton
2 | 0
I went for the melee paladin. How is it possible to max resist? I'm currently level 69 and I have all the TU, with 4 or 5 jewels that help my resists, thats all.
Battery
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Pinksagee wrote:I went for the melee paladin. How is it possible to max resist? I'm currently level 69 and I have all the TU, with 4 or 5 jewels that help my resists, thats all.

Charms, gems and MO

If you are at level 69, try to get a
Mirage

Mirage
Sorceress Crystal Swords

'ElqOhnVezLozGurXod'
Runeword Level: 120
+80 Magic Damage per 1% Deadly Strike
10% Chance to cast level 4 Time Strike on Striking
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
50% Combat Speeds
+(220 to 250) to Maximum Damage
+(180 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+75 to Dexterity
Maximum Block Chance +10%

Late game items also rolls very higher res.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Pinksagee wrote:I went for the melee paladin. How is it possible to max resist? I'm currently level 69 and I have all the TU, with 4 or 5 jewels that help my resists, thats all.
the guide states it very clear . i'll paste that sentence here : Sockets: perfect gems for smaxing resistances , Ith runes for the weapon (more %ED) . that means you put perfect gems in all armor parts (NOT JEWELS) .in the early game vids (level challenge and ennead challege) you may see how they should look like

the rare amulet may also spawn with some resistances .

i know that the jewels are looking tempting as they provide other stats along the resistances , but they are not enough and not necessary at this point of the game where you are now . going above 75% resistances is a must in order to feel less pain from spells , so the p.gems are the obvious choice

the rings and amulet may also be mo\ed with resistances

Battery wrote:Charms
the sunstone is all he has access at this point
Kadazzle
Balrog
135 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Please follow the TgTalcon build / Mill3nia
If you want this damage i ahve you will have to veer off the guide a small bit but you can be IMMORTAL!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Kadazzle wrote:Please follow the TgTalcon build / Mill3nia
If you want this damage i ahve you will have to veer off the guide a small bit but you can be IMMORTAL!
you are making a terrible confusion . first of all , there is not just 1 way to play a neutraldin . there are at least 4 types of them that you can find in this thread .

second of all , the no.2 type of neutraldin in this guide , the Lazydin, is not much different regarding the end game gearing i've chosen compared to the other thread that you are talking about (that recommends a good combination of end game gear at a very high cost ) . the difference here is that instead of buying end game gear in order to reach high numbers for VoJ , i am actually advising how be succesfull with gear that you can actualy find (in a single player game) , step by step . and no , you won't be finding any usefull SU's in mid game without some extraordinary luck , therefore the VoJ can barely go around 15k-20k damage with just (perfect/close to perfect) crafts around c.lvl 120 no matter what you do

what happens after 120 is about endless farming for the SU's and SSU's required for the build to reach high numbers for the VoJ , as every craft you will be replacing with a SSU will boost the damage by a few thousands/tens of thousands . so you are actually telling the guy above who plays another type of neutraldin that he should just skip to 120 or above and get high end SU's gear , nothing more . anyone can do that with enough TG in the pockets , and so could you judging the screenshot . but what do you do if you are not being able to buy that high end gear and you must start a build/Sigma from zero ? it took me 2 weeks of intense farming and i still miss 1 or 2 of the necessary SSU's to reach above 100 k damage as lazydin .