The Sumodin

Methods
Imp
4 | 0
Hey, thanks for the guide.

In your opinion, how much AR is sufficient before putting some points into vitality? ATM I'm at about 23k.
mattknot
Invader
9 | 0
Sooo i just crafted Image :D
It took me surprisingly few shrines
dongflexer
Bone Archer
77 | 8
Methods wrote:Hey, thanks for the guide.

In your opinion, how much AR is sufficient before putting some points into vitality? ATM I'm at about 23k.

Just my experience, take it with a grain of salt: I only put enough STR and DEX for gear, rest goes in vit. At level 120 I have 13k HP and a 60% chance to hit teganze mobs, but my retaliate never activates anyways cuz I never get hit behind my wall of minions.

Note, however, that I have +150% AR on my TU Goedendag. Maybe if u use a craft or Alnair you would want to invest a few more points into dex to farm high density melee areas (Bremmtown?)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
hargibi wrote:What should i put in all my sockets in my gear? :O

I personally use Kur-crafted jewels. That way I can get up to 21% minion stats. Though that's not necessary. You can do it like Gorakil and go for Tir-crafted jewels for more MF. Funny enough that all MF sources were nerfed, except jewelcrafts. Well, I don't mind.

Methods wrote:Hey, thanks for the guide.

You're welcome. In endgame I only put enough into dex to be able to equip Stone Guardian and my crafted weapon AFTER Dragonknight morph. So it's really low. I focused mainly on vita and still got around 13 k life. My weapon has 250% bonus to Attack rating though thanks to mystic orbs.
mattknot
Invader
9 | 0
I'm lvl 119 atm and i have 11.5k life with no points in vit whatsoever, so i really don't think it's a good idea to invest there.
And that's with welfare gear.. I'm still rocking Sangreal, lavadome, dragonheart and trash jewelry with that nice little crafted weapon and honorific gloves boots and belt, and every charm obtainable at my level except for legacy of blood.
Later on I probably gonna have to give up some dex for vit though especially when i lose my demon blood aura.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
mattknot wrote:I'm lvl 119 atm and i have 11.5k life with no points in vit whatsoever, so i really don't think it's a good idea to invest there.
And that's with welfare gear.. I'm still rocking Sangreal, lavadome, dragonheart and trash jewelry with that nice little crafted weapon and honorific gloves boots and belt, and every charm obtainable at my level except for legacy of blood.
Later on I probably gonna have to give up some dex for vit though especially when i lose my demon blood aura.

Yeah that's the thing. The Demon Blood aura is great at this level because you get so much additional life. But once you lose it, you'll be down to 8-9 k life. And at this point investing into vita is not a bad choice.
mattknot
Invader
9 | 0
What i'm really wondering about is does the build fall off at some point? So far it's a walk in the park and the biggest challenge i had was bull prince rodeo. Even the damage output feels alright when the ai doesnt mess up and my minions don't get stuck.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
mattknot wrote:What i'm really wondering about is does the build fall off at some point? So far it's a walk in the park and the biggest challenge i had was bull prince rodeo. Even the damage output feels alright when the ai doesnt mess up and my minions don't get stuck.

Yes it does. Many boss ubers are impossible for this build. Kabraxis for example heals whenever he kills something. You won't be able to kill him at all as long as you focus on minions.

There's only 1 uber that I will add. And that's only if I can beat it: Yshari Sanctum. You have to put way more effort into it then the charm is worth, but hey, at least it's managable. RN I'm stuck though at the 4th boss Duriel, because he casts a deadly Stun nova that'll instantly kill you when he's attacked. And thanks to 15 minions, he's attacked quite often... It'll be a really painful bossfight. Diablo before him was already painful, but still doable in 5 minutes. Duriel however is in another league. And then I still have do beat Yshari Baal to get all set pieces. And THEN I can finally run the real boss fight.

Startled Witch, Zorun Tzin, Xazax, Astrogah are most likely doable, but only with specific caster/melee gear, so no, I won't attempt it with a summoner build. Vizjun needs more Defense to be beaten (around 500 k should be fine and 50% Physical resist).
Fauzt & Brem: Probably doable, but they way to get there is too annoying. Nothing that I want to even try, sorry. I don't want to spend an hour of my life just to be able to access 1 uber. That's just a plain stupid game mechanic, hiding farming areas behind another area that requires you to do 5 different types of damage, i.e. respeccing a lot, is just completely insane. The general game philosophy of the devs was to reduce respeccing and then they add this kind of bs. I don't get it.

As for the remaining level 130 ubers (Uldy, void, Laz, Samael), let's be honest. A summoner build is not able to do those ubers.
ninepoundhammer
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
This may be a bit off topic, but I am looking to try and craft some gloves/belt for this build. This is going to be my first attempt and I am totally lost. I've already read numerous posts/documentation and asked other questions, but still clueless. Can anyone tell me if I have this right, or correct me wherever I am off? Not looking to waste shrines or time.

1. Blue sacred item + Mark of Infusion → honorific item
2. Previously created honorific item + Shrine + Arcane Crystal → crafted honorific (with shrine attributes) + Shrine (-1 charge)
-Do this to the item until I have the desired stat bonuses that I am looking for
3. Apply runes/gems/jewels as desired
4. Apply Mystic Orbs

Thanks.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
ninepoundhammer wrote:This may be a bit off topic, but I am looking to try and craft some gloves/belt for this build. This is going to be my first attempt and I am totally lost. I've already read numerous posts/documentation and asked other questions, but still clueless. Can anyone tell me if I have this right, or correct me wherever I am off? Not looking to waste shrines or time.

1. Blue sacred item + Mark of Infusion → honorific item
2. Previously created honorific item + Shrine + 2x Arcane Crystal → crafted honorific (with shrine attributes) + Shrine (-1 charge)
-Do this to the item until I have the desired stat bonuses that I am looking for
3. Apply runes/gems/jewels as desired
4. Apply Mystic Orbs

Thanks.

I added a minor correction in green. Also don't forget to lucky upgrade it, since you can get an additional +20% ED and/or 1% physical resist that way.

Aside from that, yes that's the right way.