Phoebe, the Hammerzon

Expanse
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
Crash wrote:
Expanse wrote:what rings would u say beat that? using one near perd dex ouroborus and 1 giant knuckle, feels like asurs might even be better than giant knuckle, i still like it tho for the phys res

looking forward to ur bis gear compilation

on page 23 here

thx for that, and i totally get ur point
still nice having something to look forward too.
Waffle1209
Sasquatch
62 | 2
For Skin of Kabraxis would you be better off with a higher ED, higher TCD or higher dex roll?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Waffle1209 wrote:For Skin of Kabraxis would you be better off with a higher ED, higher TCD or higher dex roll?

all of the above.

if you really want to single it out, the tcd is the least important bceause asterism + thundercrack synergy gives so much already
Onoox
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any tips for Laz and Xazas ubers?
phamnamha93
Vampiress
39 | 0
Any tips to farm in teganze more effective? If i do it safely with fire elemetal as shield, its really slow. And it will be painful with rambo style.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Onoox wrote:Any tips for Laz and Xazas ubers?

xazax is really easy. just let him jump on you to start the fight, spellbind and hammer spam. the hammers knock the penitent ogres back a little bit to prevent them from hitting you that often and spellbind lowers xazax's phys resist and makes him really slow so he just wanders around in your hammer spiral.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
phamnamha93 wrote:Any tips to farm in teganze more effective? If i do it safely with fire elemetal as shield, its really slow. And it will be painful with rambo style.

This is not a teganze farming build. Can't leech off of anything there for this to be comfortable. I just used hammer and thundercrack and made my way through the jungle to pick up the chest and left. Easier to farm this place on a physical bowzon later when you want to roll your essences and upgrade.
Waffle1209
Sasquatch
62 | 2
For Truine charm should I be rolling as many +dex/Dex% charms as possible or at some point is just flat dex better?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Waffle1209 wrote:For Truine charm should I be rolling as many +dex/Dex% charms as possible or at some point is just flat dex better?

It depends on what you want to optimize. The nice thing about that new charm is that you can customize it however you want. Some people might hoard a few of them for specific uses, like if you're farming gold for whatever reason, you can make a full gold find charm.

I just orbed whatever I picked up cause I didn't care at the time. There wasn't much I really needed on mine, so I just tossed on some combat speeds and life/vit ones. really just put on whatever I picked up that wasnt gold find
Maje92
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hi acutally i ve 555k def and 61% chance to block, have you some tipps for Ureh, way to him is easy but himself is bursting me very fast down :/