EksZonDe - Magic Missiles Amazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tjd2018 wrote:First of all, fantastic guide and really fun build to play but I have a question.

How do you deal with magic absorb?

In previous versions of Median I always wanted to be able to farm Teganze, but didn't have a build strong enough to survive. This build absolutely destroys in there... except the magic absorb who it heals. I did try using the fire spells from the blood tree on those, but its just not the same in terms of kill speed and of course requires more management than hold right click to win, but that's likely me being lazy!

Any tips?

You pointed out how to deal with the magic absorbing mobs. Dump one point into Lavapit and kill them with fire.
Later on you will be able to push your damage to values that outdamage their flat absorb and can do the lazy right click play style.

Immunities in general are gone in sigma.
tjd2018
Invader
9 | 0
mortimer_85 wrote:
tjd2018 wrote:First of all, fantastic guide and really fun build to play but I have a question.

In previous versions of Median I always wanted to be able to farm Teganze, but didn't have a build strong enough to survive. This build absolutely destroys in there... except the magic absorb who it heals. I did try using the fire spells from the blood tree on those, but its just not the same in terms of kill speed and of course requires more management than hold right click to win, but that's likely me being lazy!

Any tips?

You pointed out how to deal with the magic absorbing mobs. Dump one point into Lavapit and kill them with fire.
Later on you will be able to push your damage to values that outdamage their flat absorb and can do the lazy right click play style.

Immunities in general are gone in sigma.

I thought as much, cheers for the response, any idea what kind of damage numbers? buffed im sitting at 5-7k at the moment.
cmurarka77
|
Is using +30 hailstorm amulet viable for teganze farming?
I think hailstorm and the magic missiles should be good enough for that area. It seems as a better alternative to lava pit because you dont need to be too close to the umbaru spirits. Thoughts?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
well Hailstorm has to be cast on a mob and has a higher delay and a smaller AoE than lavapit.
Although I do not have tested it I would say, that Lavapit is better.

As for the Damage needed to kill the magic absorbs I think something in the range of 15k per missile should work fine.
cmurarka77
|
Can you get around 15k damage output from TUs and runeword gears? I have had extremely bad luck. No relevant SUs or set items.
tjd2018
Invader
9 | 0
Thanks for that, 15k seems a way off at the moment, but in fairness i still am using only the T4 uniques with shrine crafted gloves and am only reaching the 5-7k mark.

Will keep pushing though the build is so much fun to play.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
I am running a mm zon on SP with SoV. Mostly TU 4 gear on lvl 121 with only 3 lvl 120 charms (demonsbane, Quov Tsin, and upgraded CFM). Only lucky find was
Spire of Kehjan
Spire of Kehjan
War Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 63 to 69
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
+(8 to 10) to All Skills
+(101 to 150) Spell Focus
20% Cast Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
(25 to 50)% to All Attributes
+250 Life Regenerated per Second
Elemental Resists +(30 to 40)%
+(201 to 250) Life after each Kill
250% Damage Reflected
Requirements -40%
Socketed (6)
what boosts my damage quite a bit. No sigs eaten dex and str for gear and rest energy for boosting Synergy. Not even crafted any Zod jewels with EF on it.

atm buffed 9-11k but with proper jewelcrafting this could go up to 13 or 14 k. With 11 k I did not heal but did not damage the magic umbarus either.
So with some proper investment in jewelcrafting and glas canon build (all possible points in Energy) you should be able to reach 14-15k with TU4, Rws and some mediocre crafts.

Running SoV is mandatory for reaching those damage numbers. Maybe I will compile a TU4 + RW setup and test it next week.
vychodnarrr
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

Any tips?

Use SoV instead of paragon and get jewels, It will double your damage and u can easily kill those, however you need good jewels crafted % magic dmg & flat life
Overshoot89
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You should lucky your amulet (chance to add +1 Skills)
tjd2018
Invader
9 | 0
I respected into using SoV instead of paragon, have not sorted jewels or nothing out yet but with 9-12k damage when buffed i can kill the regular absorb magic ones but not the champions still, so yes i would agree it appears around the 15k mark is where you need to be