Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Primarch wrote:Question.. If Hammer of Zaraoe via COTW were to be found, could I play as a Lioness spearzon and still use it? Is it a "melee" skill?

No, its a cast. seriously, if that worked, we would never touch asterism lul. 1000% EWD and defense. my zon already breaks the damage cap twice somehow.

Mahi found that cotw on HC, come on over to the fun side
hugodin
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Im having a lot of trouble on kabraxis at level 125... I can tank him pretty nicely but my damage is not good enough. what do you recommend?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hugodin wrote:Im having a lot of trouble on kabraxis at level 125... I can tank him pretty nicely but my damage is not good enough. what do you recommend?

I used circle m ethod around him at hammer distance and let the outer spiral of the hammers spin outward and hit him. I've seen other feedback here that others have used hammer/mag field spam and let him pounce into it, then move and repeat.
Xunametra
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
It's probably somewhere in the 28 pages but what sort of things are people doing for mercs on this character?
ozyrys
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hammer of Zerae why we dont max this spell ?? is op instead of thundercrack that does nothing
thundertrash
Invader
8 | 0
ozyrys wrote:Hammer of Zerae why we dont max this spell ?? is op instead of thundercrack that does nothing

Thunder crack is maxed for the synergy to asterism.

Hammer we don't put pts into because it just increases lightning damage but we use it for the physical aspect of it (weapon conversion)
thundertrash
Invader
8 | 0
Crash wrote:
Unray wrote:Any tips for Astro? Or is it better to just find hailstorm ammy?

Make a thunderstone oskill crafted amazon shield and keep your storm spec. You might need to move some stuff around like getting TU War Axe and TU Ancient Armor, etc for some more pierce and cast rate. It will be slower, but its not viable as hammerzon, so you'll need to get a shield for that to keep our storm setup or you can do a full respec to bloodzon if you've got the gear. Eksode wrote a guide here somewhere.

Hooas wrote:I found Blind Anger gloves (+1 allskill, 5 CB 12% all atr.) while leveling this build. Didint see em listed in items but to newb like those seem good match for the build?

They're not bad, yea. I wouldn't call them optimal over Rogue Foresight, but those are a decent upgrade for progression.

tylerfar wrote:Hey,

How did you acquire your Great Jewels to get into Fautz/Bremm? I can manage to get two and thats about it.

Jitan armor + Siegfried RW (I think its either a zon helm or circlet) both give ele damage. Stack that up and use magnetic field cause it hits a ton and let the ele damage go that way. Stack up your pgems for whatever resist you're facing against and tanking should be no issue. For ultra magic, just pop on ecstatic frenzy.

It won't be instant kill but it works

Ok so I managed to kill the phys golem after much pain (there is no range that is safe - you have to just yolo it by getting spirit bind on him then teleporting directly on him, spamming pots and hammers)

The magic golem though...

You just suggested we use ecstatic...which lowers our defenses to 0...against a bunch of mobs that have incredibly strong and fast melee abilities.

Am I missing something? Cause ecstatic only adds like 93 flat magic damage, which takes forever to kill the mobs with, let alone fast enough to damage the boss as he goes immune again from them respawning.
Fabiessence
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Just got lvl 100, started to use Zerae's set and it's beast. Never defeated ubers that easy.
AmselXc2
Thunder Beetle
55 | 7
Noob question: The Thundercrack synergy for Asterism doesn't seem to be doing anything. As I'm putting points into Thundercrack, the Bonus defense on Asterism does not change. What am I missing?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
thundertrash wrote:The magic golem though...

You just suggested we use ecstatic...which lowers our defenses to 0...against a bunch of mobs that have incredibly strong and fast melee abilities.

Am I missing something? Cause ecstatic only adds like 93 flat magic damage, which takes forever to kill the mobs with, let alone fast enough to damage the boss as he goes immune again from them respawning.

Yea, it definitely took a while to get it going on my end, but once you got them lined up following you, they just kept walking themselves into death, then when they're mostly clear, you can stand above the ultra elemental and spam mag field. the rest of them will follow you into it + damage him when the shield drops and keep damaging new spawns, just watch uot for spiral.

AmselXc2 wrote:Noob question: The Thundercrack synergy for Asterism doesn't seem to be doing anything. As I'm putting points into Thundercrack, the Bonus defense on Asterism does not change. What am I missing?

It works fine. Not sure what your issue might be.