The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Enfoo
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Ruubel wrote:
1.0.4b (09.feb)
- Fixed a bug with Stormblast which caused it to deal damage for a long time after the projectile had dissipated

That explains why strotmblast vs bosses at Yaggari Sagaris was so strong...

It hardly affected Yaggai's Sagaris and it's still insane for single target. Far better than anything else, especially if ethereal.

People made pure Stormblast builds which have some crazy shit because of the SSU sword. Those, on the other hand, have been toned down by a lot.
PsychoBishop
Invader
8 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Aerial what shrines do you recommend for a crafted weapon?
titan015
Stone Warrior
33 | 4
Please do consider writing a guide for throw barb as well. I don't know which one to build. Throw with shamanic trance or throw with stances.
Robotak
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
In the first post you mention best/fastest barb build, what build is this in your opinion?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Not really planning on writing such guide, it is quite a lot of work.
I've been enjoying more to make untwinked chars to work, rather than play with endgame stuff recently.

Fastest fastest barb would be one with samael sword, and just harbinger.
youtube.com/ae1337
Robotak
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
aerial wrote:Not really planning on writing such guide, it is quite a lot of work.
I've been enjoying more to make untwinked chars to work, rather than play with endgame stuff recently.

Ok, sadly no samael for me since im playing on single :D
Souforte
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:Not really planning on writing such guide, it is quite a lot of work.

That´s actually pretty interesting, since Maleficence is so Op on amazon, on barb should work kind good aswell.
I might try this, still not sure what to build, dual welding /shield etc :p lets see
lost_one
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi Aerial, love the guide.

What would the be the preferred gear to go with the glass cannon lion stance build? I am currently using the late game clear build you have posted with warmonger, SU yaggai, marchosias might + hatred, 2x assur, vicegrips, and NIH greaves (soon to be swapped out for knights grace). i have all charms except 130 and 400 signets. this build is amazing for farmign but i am lookign to start trophy farming and doing 130+ content. Should i swap the marchosias for auhe belt + eth candlewake and warmonger for str % crafted aveneger guard? thank you so much.

I am also having trouble with IAS. I am currently at 280 ias / 200 fhr but i have 5x jewels in my chest piece to hit the breakpoint. I am not sure where else i could get the IAS needed besides lazarus trophy.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Sha runes are 15 ias. Su labrys has ias, so that helps too.
For dps version of build you need signets, its big part of lion stance bonus and it scales with all your str bonus. I'd go with wolf set combo, maybe except some bosses where proc can get too annoying like astrogha. But if damage is high enough, that shouldn't be a problem it dies so fast. Nero belt definitely not good for this, fortress will cause more trouble I think.
You can go with runeword helm too, like taha, and slap 3 jewels there, 20 all stats form helm, it isn't too bad. For single target no reason to keep using warmonger.
youtube.com/ae1337
bronk1
Prowler
18 | 0

what is Samael sword I cant find a picture or reference to it anywhere