Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
ChuckNoRis wrote:i did try it but i did not see how to do it . i can see the items , i can see the mo's , but not the option to remove MO's . please open my eyes :) where is it ?

right-click an item and there you'll see the option :)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
:facepalm: sorry :)) i did not expect to be that simple

the craft i've been working at in the last 2 hours is saved . thanks !
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
I see there's a new version as of yesterday. I have the previous Sigma beta version (which seems to work just fine), do I need to upgrade? Looking at 1st post changelog It seems it's only removing support for older stuff so probably not if there are no new features or bug fixes?

I was wondering if this tool is capable of adding multi-page stash - or is that down to the Median devs?
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
PlayerOne wrote:I see there's a new version as of yesterday. I have the previous Sigma beta version (which seems to work just fine), do I need to upgrade? Looking at 1st post changelog It seems it's only removing support for older stuff so probably not if there are no new features or bug fixes?

I was wondering if this tool is capable of adding multi-page stash - or is that down to the Median devs?

the release version contains a fix for disenchanting into signets and saving fresh character, which are broken in beta (apart from some minor stuff).

I'm working on the multi-page stash now, but it will be available only for transferring items to/from inside the program, not in the game.
frogtogger
Fallen
1 | 0
WHERE on earth do I find my median save files? I CANNOT for the life of me figure this out, I can't even find my reg d2 .d2s :wall:
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
LOCAL DISC C -> USERS -> YOUR USER ->APP DATA -> ROAMING -> MEDIAN XL -> SAVE
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
or just paste into address panel and press Enter: %APPDATA%\MedianXL\save
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
@kambala For multi-stash would it be possible to make a sort of batch file to rename and load other stashes? I don't think it can be done when stash is open but possibly with a warning if stash is open or with a msg asking you if stash is closed and you want to continue, possibly with doing backup first? I don't really know how things work, but the general idea is to have something like convenient invisible mules, in SP at least.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
DacianDraco wrote:@kambala For multi-stash would it be possible to make a sort of batch file to rename and load other stashes? I don't think it can be done when stash is open but possibly with a warning if stash is open or with a msg asking you if stash is closed and you want to continue, possibly with doing backup first? I don't really know how things work, but the general idea is to have something like convenient invisible mules, in SP at least.

sorry, I don't really get the idea why do you need multiple stashes. You'll simply have "infinite" plugy-like stash, where you can store "infinite" amount of items.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
kambala wrote:
I'm working on the multi-page stash now, but it will be available only for transferring items to/from inside the program, not in the game.

To be able to do it in game, but maybe i'm not understanding how the transferring works. I was thinking of a way to use the character i'm playing to access multiple stashes (what is now the stashes of mules) without a TCP/IP game and 2 instances.