Phoebe, the Hammerzon

Dynamis
Fallen
1 | 0
I'm having trouble with Teganze. With the low range of hammers I can't deal with all the balls shooting at me from every direction.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Dynamis wrote:I'm having trouble with Teganze. With the low range of hammers I can't deal with all the balls shooting at me from every direction.

dodge and kite. teganze should be easier/doable now that leech works
mirana
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I wanted to stop by and say I completed every uber and got every charm with essentially this build. Some were annoying but nothing was impossible. However, I chose to not bother with actually using thundercrack but maxing it for the defense bonus. I went with magnetic field primarily with hammer for anything lightning immune/absorb. Magnetic field is far and away the highest damage potential. That being said, I have insane gear (talking full best in slot with extremely high rolls)

Thanks for the inspiration, Crash, and happy hunting all my zon boys!
ozyrys
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Ok can someone explain me what i did wrong because im dieing like idiot all the time i have 120lvl and that kind of stats going your build i have only 189k defence its some kind of joke ??
Fabiessence
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Man I had like 400k+ defense at that level. Reached 528k with Zeraes' set. Followed the guide step by step so dont know what you are doing wrongly.
Make sure you've got enough str to wear your equipment. Sometimes you've got an item equiped but you're not actually wearing it cause u are not meeting the requirements.
Two questions here.
1- I've never had cared less about rings like this in a character, cause I dont know what to aim for. Is it - enemy resistance lightning a must? (Besides the +1sk) Since I'm beginner, I don't know where my dmg comes from.
2- Is there any players that stream this build at high lvl (+120)? It would be nice to watch them doing some tough stufd and compare.
Thanks in advance.
Propz
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Very new to this game, started a week ago. Loved sorces and zons in old LoD... i decided on Zon and have tried following this guide to help get on my feet. Any tips on best places to farm in Hell? Im diso danmaku and titans burden. Appreciate this guide. Well done.
mirana
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Fabiessence wrote:Man I had like 400k+ defense at that level. Reached 528k with Zeraes' set. Followed the guide step by step so dont know what you are doing wrongly.
Make sure you've got enough str to wear your equipment. Sometimes you've got an item equiped but you're not actually wearing it cause u are not meeting the requirements.
Two questions here.
1- I've never had cared less about rings like this in a character, cause I dont know what to aim for. Is it - enemy resistance lightning a must? (Besides the +1sk) Since I'm beginner, I don't know where my dmg comes from.
2- Is there any players that stream this build at high lvl (+120)? It would be nice to watch them doing some tough stufd and compare.
Thanks in advance.

What kind of content would you want to see? I can probably stream some general brimmstone farming or uldy (but noone is doing p8 farm when I am on so kind of rare)
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ozyrys, you can be lacking life leech and you certainly have not enough defense rating (aim for 400k for now).
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ozyrys wrote:Ok can someone explain me what i did wrong because im dieing like idiot all the time i have 120lvl and that kind of stats going your build i have only 189k defence its some kind of joke ??

If you maxed balance + asterism + thundercrack, and made the TUs properly (make sure you uptiered them with a rune instead of just the arcane crystal) and used mystic orbs, your defense should be plenty. Perhaps you're lacking speeds or leech (which come from mystic o rbs and some charms too).

Also, what fable said about making sure your gear is actually equipped.

Propz wrote:Very new to this game, started a week ago. Loved sorces and zons in old LoD... i decided on Zon and have tried following this guide to help get on my feet. Any tips on best places to farm in Hell? Im diso danmaku and titans burden. Appreciate this guide. Well done.

Those two items will only drop at area level 117 or higher, so your best farm places will be Duncraig, Fauztinville, and maybe Bremmtown but density kinda low there.

Fabiessence wrote:1- I've never had cared less about rings like this in a character, cause I dont know what to aim for. Is it - enemy resistance lightning a must? (Besides the +1sk) Since I'm beginner, I don't know where my dmg comes from.
Thanks in advance.

This build is built primarily around the physical damage of hammer of zerae (being 150% wdm, we can scale it really high pretty easily). I'd stick with the duncraig rings for the max life, 1 skill, and flat damage.

I have my char I could stream, but been playing HC a lot recently. Eventually, I'll walk the zon from start to finish again to fill out the guide with content
Snelx
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
I just respec and tried this build. Gonna stay with it now. 350k defense 75% block chance lol. Not even with full bis SU yet. Thanks Crash!