Holy Melee Paladin (2 hander Full Phys)

Kilon
Destroyer
6 | 1
Plague seems... Useless? Been farming k3k for a while and doing some 120 charms inbetween, poison damage from plague is not even enough to finish half hp skellies without totem buffs. Proc from Scales of the serpent does more damage than this thing even.
kealthas
Destroyer
6 | 0
if you are using an attack skill why not max that instead of plague? just curious im not a profesisonal
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kealthas wrote:if you are using an attack skill why not max that instead of plague? just curious im not a profesisonal

Increases the mana cost and the damage gained is minuscule.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Kilon wrote:Plague seems... Useless? Been farming k3k for a while and doing some 120 charms inbetween, poison damage from plague is not even enough to finish half hp skellies without totem buffs. Proc from Scales of the serpent does more damage than this thing even.

The reason you max plague is to put more points into dragonheart. The poison damage will get better the more +skills you get, that being said, your main source of damage is still the phys. Theres no other skill to max instead of plague.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Bojac wrote:
Kilon wrote:Plague seems... Useless? Been farming k3k for a while and doing some 120 charms inbetween, poison damage from plague is not even enough to finish half hp skellies without totem buffs. Proc from Scales of the serpent does more damage than this thing even.

The reason you max plague is to put more points into dragonheart. The poison damage will get better the more +skills you get, that being said, your main source of damage is still the phys. Theres no other skill to max instead of plague.

DJ :coolstorybob:
fsink
Imp
5 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
My option would be the tankier version I suppose. Might be a cheaper one too.

Barg howl
Adjudicator/The last crusader. (1h/shield)
Candlewake
Lahma gloves
Spirit walkers
Beads
Seal of neph/giants knuckle
Yaerius Belt (max energy)

Lvl 143
Edited by fsink 5 years.
a321333
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hi , im a new man . :(

can you show all obrs and gems Suggest.plz

tks so much~~ :D :D
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
fsink wrote:My option would be the tankier version I suppose. Might be a cheaper one too.

Barg howl
Candlewake
Lahma gloves
Spirit walkers
Beads

Lvl 143

How does this make any sense? Weapon gives literally no phys damage and focuses on poison damage (which is kinda bad). Lamha gloves is a caster glove so idk why you use it in a melee build? Spirit walker is a caster gear as well. And belt is again neutraldin belt which gives next to zero improvement over holy melee guide.

Your gear makes literally no sense with holy melee gear. Its like mixture of neutraldin with holy melee and i dont think thats a viable build.

And its no where near cheap. Weapon alone is more than 500tg
delta_v
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Really nice guide! Currently playing a Holy Melee 2H Pally at 125. I feel like a huge glass cannon. As long as I can do damage I survive, for the most part... wearing a lot of SUs/Sacred crafted stuff, some BiS, some not. This guide will help me work towards the end-game now.

Quick question, there are some SU boots that give 100% duration to Solar Flare. I'm wearing them atm, but forget what they are called. Curious why they aren't being mentioned here. These boots effectively reduce the number of Solar Flares you have to do throughout the life of your Pally by half, so it's kind of a big deal. Much easier to manage the skill rotation, every 20 seconds I just refresh Solar Flare and the Innate buff. I suspect I'll have to upgrade them out eventually, but for now my wrists are definitely thankful...

Thanks for the guide!
inori92
Pit Knight
113 | 28
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Glamdring26 wrote:
fsink wrote:My option would be the tankier version I suppose. Might be a cheaper one too.

Barg howl
Candlewake
Lahma gloves
Spirit walkers
Beads

Lvl 143

How does this make any sense? Weapon gives literally no phys damage and focuses on poison damage (which is kinda bad). Lamha gloves is a caster glove so idk why you use it in a melee build? Spirit walker is a caster gear as well. And belt is again neutraldin belt which gives next to zero improvement over holy melee guide.

Your gear makes literally no sense with holy melee gear. Its like mixture of neutraldin with holy melee and i dont think thats a viable build.

And its no where near cheap. Weapon alone is more than 500tg

he's doing the plague build

he's hitting to spread plague and all his gears are there to improve poison damage, adjudicator alone multiplies plague damage by a ton

in theory it should be a great alternative, obviously not physical at all

how does malleus maleficarum do this season, since it will remove plague damage but gives you pretty good stats overall? have you tested it?

i have been theorycrafting an exorcism build that uses similar items to fsink's build, except shrill sacrament boots for the exo. I assume adjudicator is too broken for the spells it buffs and so the plague build will probably be better, but i am not certain.