Phoebe, the Hammerzon

Sheoldred
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Between the Chargebreaker and Danmaku could i abandonned craft/bless a spiked shield with 2% block and minimum 5% phys res? Or keep the chargebreaker till danmaku?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sheoldred wrote:Between the Chargebreaker and Danmaku could i abandonned craft/bless a spiked shield with 2% block and minimum 5% phys res? Or keep the chargebreaker till danmaku?

I would keep the chargebreaker personally, but its up to you if you want to experiment. a spiked shield sounds like it might be decent if you get a good roll
Thorn16
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You say to MO Physical Resist and Defense, is this Phys damage reduced by 6 and 100 defence?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thorn16 wrote:You say to MO Physical Resist and Defense, is this Phys damage reduced by 6 and 100 defence?

yes
Stinky
Sasquatch
61 | 0
Crash wrote:
Dynamis wrote:I'm having trouble with Teganze. With the low range of hammers I can't deal with all the balls shooting at me from every direction.

dodge and kite. teganze should be easier/doable now that leech works

Hey man loving the build. Super strong & cheap to make.
What life leach should I go for? MO % per hit on my legion scepter? Or is there some other life leach I'll get other than the 105 or 110 charm (cant remember)?
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
Stinky wrote:
Crash wrote:
Dynamis wrote:I'm having trouble with Teganze. With the low range of hammers I can't deal with all the balls shooting at me from every direction.

What life leach should I go for? MO % per hit on my legion scepter? Or is there some other life leach I'll get other than the 105 or 110 charm (cant remember)?

Quoting Crash Mystic Orbs section :
MO these in the order they appear, 5 of each (yes, that's a lot of MOs listed, but its just to give you a goal as you're leveling up)

All armors: Dexterity, Magic Find, Hit Recovery or Block Speed (whichever you need more of based on speedcalc for breakpoints)
Weapon: Cast Rate, Life Leech, Enhanced Damage, Magic Find
Rings/Amulet: Physical Resist, Defense

If you are close to a FCR cap you should MO for cast rate if you have enough life leech, if you aren't close to a FCR cap or you lack life leech you should MO for life leech.
Color is my comment on MOing
Tanker641
Skeleton
2 | 0
So crushing blow still works and we should still spec a lot of our skill points into war spirit? or did it get nerfed this season?
Stinky
Sasquatch
61 | 0
SirJean wrote:
Stinky wrote:
Crash wrote:

Quoting Crash Mystic Orbs section :
MO these in the order they appear, 5 of each (yes, that's a lot of MOs listed, but its just to give you a goal as you're leveling up)

All armors: Dexterity, Magic Find, Hit Recovery or Block Speed (whichever you need more of based on speedcalc for breakpoints)
Weapon: Cast Rate, Life Leech, Enhanced Damage, Magic Find
Rings/Amulet: Physical Resist, Defense

If you are close to a FCR cap you should MO for cast rate if you have enough life leech, if you aren't close to a FCR cap or you lack life leech you should MO for life leech.
Color is my comment on MOing

I've followed this portion. What I'm curious about is what we do from 100 to 120? Since I have a legion scepter at 115 I'm unable to MO it with Life Leech till 124, & I'm not sure which MO to use for the life leech (the % one?).
Xunametra
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Approaching the midgame (new to median too), upgrading some of the stuff I have to tier 4 requires an absolutely crazy amount of strength. Should I be trying to get to 500 odd strength to upgrade to a TU4 titan's burden (currently at 365 without burden on), or do I just leave it at T3 until I find other stuff or start getting charms? Seems like you could very quickly burn through respecs trying to keep up with gear and charms.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Xunametra wrote:Approaching the midgame (new to median too), upgrading some of the stuff I have to tier 4 requires an absolutely crazy amount of strength. Should I be trying to get to 500 odd strength to upgrade to a TU4 titan's burden (currently at 365 without burden on), or do I just leave it at T3 until I find other stuff or start getting charms? Seems like you could very quickly burn through respecs trying to keep up with gear and charms.

You don't need to respec as soon as possible every time you get a new charm. Just do it as you see necessary. Many of the charms can be done in bunches pretty easily. I might be a bit confused where you're struggling for strength though since most of the gear gives stats and I have all tier 4 by about lvl 80-90. When you respec, unequip all of your gear, then put your skill points in first since asterism gives a nice bit of dexterity for the weapon and shield (shield which gives a lot of strength), then put points in until you can equip your boots, then your shield, armor, belt, helmet. should be the order. Most of the stuff should allow you to equip pretty easily if you do it that way. If you die after that, just do a quick weapon swap and back to make sure your character updates in case something isn't equipped on respawn.