EksZonDe - Magic Missiles Amazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Simony
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Does anyone know a good breakpoint to switch from magic/spell damage % to energy factor and energy modifiers?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Simony wrote:Does anyone know a good breakpoint to switch from magic/spell damage % to energy factor and energy modifiers?

If you have the time and do the math on your own you can check out my Spell Damage Guide.
Otherwise the answer is unsatisfying: It depends.

Synergy percentage and Spell Damage are 2 different multipliers to the Spell Damage:
For an Amazon with Bachanallia the Synergy = Synergy from skill description of your Spell+ Synergybonus granted by Bachanallia. The Spell damage is the Value of total phys/mag Spell-Damage Bonus. Check d2stats for the value!
The simple rule is: Balance both values if you want maximum output during your progression.
In real endgame with high Values of EF you can reach the Synergy cap with less effort. Then you can invest in full mg/phys Spell damage again.
Simony
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
A big part of my enquiry is to figure out whether I should be targeting for an Eerie Shrine Blessing or Enchanted Shrine Blessing. I know this isn't godlike endgame, but felt it was a pretty solid roll. Only MOs so far are +phys/mag spell. If I'm not able to replace it soon and it'll be my piece for a while, I want to consider if I can manage to get a Collector/Lamha/Spirit Walkers/Lunar Eclipse...what adds the most value.

Body Armor

I'll read through the guide to hopefully get a better grasp on all of those pieces that go into the damage calc.
serek
Jungle Hunter
29 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Simony wrote:A big part of my enquiry is to figure out whether I should be targeting for an Eerie Shrine Blessing or Enchanted Shrine Blessing. I know this isn't godlike endgame, but felt it was a pretty solid roll. Only MOs so far are +phys/mag spell. If I'm not able to replace it soon and it'll be my piece for a while, I want to consider if I can manage to get a Collector/Lamha/Spirit Walkers/Lunar Eclipse...what adds the most value.

Body Armor

I'll read through the guide to hopefully get a better grasp on all of those pieces that go into the damage calc.

This is a very good chest. Get another one to try better but you will stay with this one for LONG.

Upgrades in order should be:
1. Lunar Eclipse (cheapest)
2. Lamha (still cheap)
3. Spirit Walkers (x2 time than 1 and 2)
4. Collector (most expensive)

Then you can consider changing your belt for MF to Lilith.
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Simony wrote:A big part of my enquiry is to figure out whether I should be targeting for an Eerie Shrine Blessing or Enchanted Shrine Blessing. I know this isn't godlike endgame, but felt it was a pretty solid roll. Only MOs so far are +phys/mag spell. If I'm not able to replace it soon and it'll be my piece for a while, I want to consider if I can manage to get a Collector/Lamha/Spirit Walkers/Lunar Eclipse...what adds the most value.

Body Armor

If you are using SoV, eerie shrines beat enchanted definitely since you already get ~200 phys/magic SD from SoV. You may also want to consider intimidating shrines for body armor but it is only worth it if you try to reach 50% cap.
tjd2018
Invader
9 | 0
Quick question regarding the boots recommended for the build.

Wake of Destruction -> Megalith

When I change boots my character sheet damage reduces quite a bit, I suspect this is down to the rune word boots not having energy factor or spell damage.

Why would it be recommended to change to these? is there some hidden bonus i am missing maybe? Even when i put 3x 2-3% magic damage jewels its still lower overall.

Not a criticism, i just don't understand the idea that's all!
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
tjd2018 wrote:Quick question regarding the boots recommended for the build.

When I change boots my character sheet damage reduces quite a bit, I suspect this is down to the rune word boots not having energy factor or spell damage.

Why would it be recommended to change to these? is there some hidden bonus i am missing maybe? Even when i put 3x 2-3% magic damage jewels its still lower overall.

It is a good mix: You gain fhr and fcr -> maybe for next breakpoint -> more casts per second = more damage.
1 skill -> maybe next missile, +2%life more from bacha, + 3% more Spell damage from SoV,
5 %DR nice stat too
Str bonus might help equip first crafted Armor ( ~460 on sacred Quilted Armor)

so you see a good mix overall, damage wise worse than glas canon TU4 Build but overall maybe better for most players.
Fellfrosch
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey Guys and Thanks for ur help ...
I´m NOT a experienced Player and have a couple of Questions about the Synergies. It´s that correct that i dont use the Buff Ecating Frenzy. I just use the Fire Elementals and the SoV?
And then on top of that Bloodlust?
so and now i have a couple of Questions my HP Pool is 6k at Level 102. I have a Sacred War Scepter with +5 Amazon Skills and +47% Magic Spell Damage. Runeword Ghal in the Helmet. The Rest is TU 3 or 4 depends on REQ. So how i can movefaster without the the Buff the reduce my DEF to Zero. and ho i can get more HP .... on Top of that i have 28 SkillPoints unspend i put them in the Fire Elemtals * correct? *

Thanks for ur Help
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
tjd2018 wrote:Quick question regarding the boots recommended for the build.

Mortimer said it all pretty much. However the DR and the 1sk plus the breaklpoint contribution is generally too good to pass up especially if merged with 3x zod crafted jewels for more spell dmg. Overall it is a nice and well-rounded choice to help you survive in the early late game
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Fellfrosch wrote:Hey Guys and Thanks for ur help ...
I´m NOT a experienced Player and have a couple of Questions about the Synergies. It´s that correct that i dont use the Buff Ecating Frenzy. I just use the Fire Elementals and the SoV?
And then on top of that Bloodlust?
so and now i have a couple of Questions my HP Pool is 6k at Level 102. I have a Sacred War Scepter with +5 Amazon Skills and +47% Magic Spell Damage. Runeword Ghal in the Helmet. The Rest is TU 3 or 4 depends on REQ. So how i can movefaster without the the Buff the reduce my DEF to Zero. and ho i can get more HP .... on Top of that i have 28 SkillPoints unspend i put them in the Fire Elemtals * correct? *

Thanks for ur Help

Ecastatic Frenzy provides you with nothing especially considering the new sprint system. So yes ignore that skill.

This is a common issue I see where people upgrade a portion of their gear too fast while the other portion ends up not catching up. See the FAQ section about the energy part and you will see why your hp, mana pool and dmg is low. You need to scale your items a bit slower and focus on getting charms. As you get more charms you will have more stats and with that also those remaining skill points will be spent on your main skills. Some charms have the "MAX SKILL LEVEL" perk which allows you to spend extra points on your best skills. That´s where those 28 points will go.