214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ruubel wrote:
Judeath wrote:Made two crossbows. Second one took few tries after the first one

what shines did you use for blessing ?

Looks like he crafted with Intimidating and Blessed with Creepy or the other way around.
Judeath
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Moasseman wrote:
Ruubel wrote:
Judeath wrote:Made two crossbows. Second one took few tries after the first one

what shines did you use for blessing ?

Looks like he crafted with Intimidating and Blessed with Creepy or the other way around.

That's true. Intimidating(craft) -> Creepy(bless)
kablaam
Fallen
1 | 0
How do you make items yellow?DO you craft with shrines after making an item yellow?Thanks
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
kablaam wrote:How do you make items yellow?DO you craft with shrines after making an item yellow?Thanks

Apart from dropping as rare, the only way you can make an item rare yourself is by imbuing it with Charsi (you get 3 imbues per character; 1 from each difficulty's Charsi quest)

And yes, shrines can only be used on rare (or shrinecrafted) items
Iooprcntbeef
Fallen
1 | 0
Does anyone know a merc guide for this build?
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
Iooprcntbeef wrote:Does anyone know a merc guide for this build?

I've been meaning to write a section about them for few days now, I'll quickly throw something together for now and finish it tomorrow
sebneo
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi

First at all Ty for guide this nec is really fun to play

I need advice /Tips for Kabraxxis

I'm lvl 122 with 10k life / 78@ / 25k ar and full end game stuff ( not do all jewel and mo atm)

I have all 120 Charm but impossible to kill kabraxxis i try many playstyle but i failed each time

Any tips for kill him ?

And other Question Burning veil is really usefull ? i think it boost only allies dmg not ourself dmg.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
sebneo wrote:Hi

I'm lvl 122 with 10k life / 78@ / 25k ar and full end game stuff ( not do all jewel and mo atm)

I have all 120 Charm but impossible to kill kabraxxis i try many playstyle but i failed each time

Any tips for kill him ?

And other Question Burning veil is really usefull ? i think it boost only allies dmg not ourself dmg.

For Kabraxis, it helps immensely if you cap your poison resistance to 90% (I used to have a Lazarus' Chasuble body armor with 6 perfect turquoises in it just for Kab) or as close as possible.

Other than that, keep on circling Kab a medium distance away. He will pounce on you if you go too far or out of his line of sight (and sometimes randomly). He also has Teleport on struck, so he will randomly by teleporting around. If you know that he is going to pounce you, then spam widowmaker on YOURSELF. This way as soon as he pounces you, he will start taking damage and the 4 skeletons he summons will die right away. High movement speed helps a lot in the fight too (remember to use your sprint)

For punisher barrage, just drink a potion as soon as you get badly poisoned. If you run out of potions, tp to town and buy more and come back.

Do note that Kabraxis heals about 7.5% of his life every time he gets a kill (including minions), so summons are off the table. The less you die the faster the fight goes too, don't panic.

And yes, Burning Veil buffs any friendly unit that runs through it, you included.
sebneo
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Moasseman wrote:
sebneo wrote:Hi

Any tips for kill him ?

For Kabraxis, it helps immensely if you cap your poison resistance to 90% (I used to have a Lazarus' Chasuble body armor with 6 perfect turquoises in it just for Kab) or as close as possible.

Other than that, keep on circling Kab a medium distance away. He will pounce on you if you go too far or out of his line of sight (and sometimes randomly). He also has Teleport on struck, so he will randomly by teleporting around. If you know that he is going to pounce you, then spam widowmaker on YOURSELF. This way as soon as he pounces you, he will start taking damage and the 4 skeletons he summons will die right away. High movement speed helps a lot in the fight too (remember to use your sprint)

For punisher barrage, just drink a potion as soon as you get badly poisoned. If you run out of potions, tp to town and buy more and come back.

Do note that Kabraxis heals about 7.5% of his life every time he gets a kill (including minions), so summons are off the table. The less you die the faster the fight goes too, don't panic.

And yes, Burning Veil buffs any friendly unit that runs through it, you included.

Ty for explanation i try quickly at lunch time with laz chasuble and 89 poison resist but die i will make some try tonight with 90 poison resist and much time to kill him :P

Also will Mo and add missing jewel in my stuff

I
titan015
Stone Warrior
33 | 4
Just reached Hell difficulty untwinked with xbow necro.
For those who wants to level with Widowmaker right from the start you can use Stillwater TU to solve all your mana problems till Hell(I got lucky and looted one in act1). As for attack rating problems early on you can temporarily slot your weapon with perfect amethyst gems or use Attack Rating TUs like feather claw, wormtongue and zealot rush.