EksZonDe - Magic Missiles Amazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
http://skillplan.median-xl.com/planner?id=MG1ATAHL

that could help you with the skilling
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
1- How much vitality per gem does paragon give at level 55-65?
2- Can you show your crafted weapons? (Also how many shrines on average would it take to craft a similar one?)
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Eadan wrote:1- How much vitality per gem does paragon give at level 55-65?
2- Can you show your crafted weapons? (Also how many shrines on average would it take to craft a similar one?)

1. @55 192 vit/per gem @ 65 205 vit /per gem (it has diminishing returns.)
2. I do not have a crafted weapon, but since War scepters have huge affix tables. It can take hundreds of shrines to get decent roll (5 ama skill, 35%+ phys/mag Spell damage, Laek, EF or flat life [ without the modifiers from the Shrine itself ] ).

If you can farm Teganze go for
Oris' Herald

Oris' Herald
Scepters

'ArcIgnVenFulGlaGul'
Runeword Level: 100
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Doubled
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+5% Bonus to Spell Focus
15% Attack Speed
35% Cast Speed
+(15 to 20)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(30 to 35) to Magic Missiles
+1000 Defense
25% to Energy
Physical Resist 10%
in a TU 4 War Scepter. Reroll the base with Oil of renewal and Oil of Conjuration until you get the +10 Spell damage boost and then reroll the RW until you get max stats (35 phys/mag Spell damage and ,4 all skill) the roll of +magic missiles is not important since it is capped at 3 for amazons. The DR and flat defense is a nice survivability boost and 30% energy is nice mana and Synergy boost. 50% cast rate will let you reach the highest cap more easily. MO with what is missing, either EF, mor e phys/mag Spell damage or Laek. It can take ages to craft a weapon that is better than this RW.
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
mortimer_85 wrote:

2. I do not have a crafted weapon, but since War scepters have huge affix tables. It can take hundreds of shrines to get decent roll (5 ama skill, 35%+ phys/mag Spell damage, Laek, EF or flat life [ without the modifiers from the Shrine itself ] ).

Oris' Herald

Oris' Herald
Scepters

'ArcIgnVenFulGlaGul'
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+5% Bonus to Spell Focus
15% Attack Speed
35% Cast Speed
+1000 Defense
25% to Energy
Physical Resist 10%
in a TU 4 War Scepter. Reroll the base with Oil of renewal and Oil of Conjuration until you get the +10 Spell damage boost and then reroll the RW until you get max stats (35 phys/mag Spell damage and ,4 all skill) the roll of +magic missiles is not important since it is capped at 3 for amazons. The DR and flat defense is a nice survivability boost and 30% energy is nice mana and Synergy boost. 50% cast rate will let you reach the highest cap more easily. MO with what is missing, either EF, mor e phys/mag Spell damage or Laek. It can take ages to craft a weapon that is better than this RW.

Ty, I already have Oris'. When I looked at possible affixes it seemed very unlikely to craft good sceptres. I spent more than 40x10 shrines to craft someting better and only got 80EF, 5skill, 10%phys, 12%energy , 24 energy , 41 MF , 93% FR after blessing. It is still better than Oris' when you consider the room for 6 added jewels and 1 more UMO but then you lose the physical resist of Oris'.
blenderr
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mortimer_85 wrote:

Oris' Herald

Oris' Herald
Scepters

'ArcIgnVenFulGlaGul'
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+5% Bonus to Spell Focus
15% Attack Speed
35% Cast Speed
+1000 Defense
25% to Energy
Physical Resist 10%

Would you mind confirming why you'd make the Oris' Herald in a TU4 War Scepter and not a Sacred base please?
What base would you recommend making the Unicorn RW in?

Thanks!
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
blenderr wrote: ....

Would you mind confirming why you'd make the Oris' Herald in a TU4 War Scepter and not a Sacred base please?
What base would you recommend making the Unicorn RW in?

Thanks!

TU4 Items have max sockets but less requirements. Caster RWs do not benefit from higher base Damage of the Scepter.

As for Helm RW. If defense means nothing to you go TU4 Einhariar Helm, since most important gear (weapon and shield) are dex reqirement items in endgame. So it fits the dex req style if you choose the only dex req amazon helmet. If you however want the extra defense from sacred base go with Sacred Einhariar Helm.
blenderr
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mortimer_85 wrote:
TU4 Items have max sockets but less requirements. Caster RWs do not benefit from higher base Damage of the Scepter.

As for Helm RW. If defense means nothing to you go TU4 Einhariar Helm, since most important gear (weapon and shield) are dex reqirement items in endgame. So it fits the dex req style if you choose the only dex req amazon helmet. If you however want the extra defense from sacred base go with Sacred Einhariar Helm.

Thanks mate.

Another question, about Teganze: is this place doable at all before getting high enough damage to kill all the Magic absorbs?
I tried ignoring them as my damage is too low to kill them, but there were way too many and I ended up getting overrun. Would a Bloodmage A3 merc be helpful there?
Waldamer
Prowler
17 | 1
Hello and well done on the guide, it has alot of information and with some small objections that alot of other people pointed out its overall very informative for begginers, here is however my take on the gearing side with a more focus put onto MF rather than Min/Maxing the most optimal gear
Gear:
► Show Spoiler

Few things that I plan to play arround with in the future:
    - Earie Craft with Enchanted Bless or vice versa or simply pure Earie craft(I will invoke some pure Single player magic for testing before attempting it for real, sue me if you want, its my game I will play it however I want to play it). Idea here is to focus more on Energy with EF with some Spell Damage, basicaly mix and match those 3 stats to see what fares better in Mid/End Game gear - Did some testing on this subject here are the results:
      Body Armor - Huge NO. For some reason Body Armour CAN NOT roll Magic Spell Damage or raw Spell Damage without Enchanted Shrine, I did about 300 Crafts to make sure and only Spell Damage I was getting was Cold/Fire/Lightning/Poison and thats all, check the decumentation and even there its not listed
      Shield - Surprisingly an Earie Crafted Shield with Enchanted Blessing does have quite a big potential inbetween
      Chargebreaker
      Chargebreaker
      Setzschild (4)

Defense: (492 - 573) to (969 - 1127)
      Chance to Block: 4%
      (Amazon Only)
      Required Level: 12
      Required Strength: 39
      Item Level: 10
      1% Chance to cast level 1 Guard Tower on Kill
      (10 to 15)% Block Speed
      +(35 to 57)% Enhanced Defense
      (8 to 10)% to Strength
      (8 to 10)% to Dexterity
      Physical Resist 5%
      Physical Damage Reduced by (3 to 5)
      (8 to 10)% Bonus to Defense
      Socketed (1)
      Defense: (1695 - 1902) to (3048 - 3418)
      (Amazon Only)
      Required Level: 30
      Required Strength: 77
      Item Level: 31
      2% Chance to cast level 1 Guard Tower on Kill
      (20 to 25)% Block Speed
      +(81 to 103)% Enhanced Defense
      (14 to 16)% to Strength
      (14 to 16)% to Dexterity
      Physical Resist 7%
      Physical Damage Reduced by (9 to 11)
      (14 to 16)% Bonus to Defense
      Socketed (3)
      Defense: (4287 - 4723) to (7550 - 8319)
      (Amazon Only)
      Required Level: 47
      Required Strength: 270
      Item Level: 51
      3% Chance to cast level 1 Guard Tower on Kill
      (30 to 40)% Block Speed
      +(126 to 149)% Enhanced Defense
      (20 to 22)% to Strength
      (20 to 22)% to Dexterity
      Physical Resist 9%
      Physical Damage Reduced by (15 to 17)
      (20 to 22)% Bonus to Defense
      Socketed (5)
      Defense: (6416 - 6983) to (11272 - 12268)
      (Amazon Only)
      Required Level: 56
      Required Strength: 539
      Item Level: 77
      4% Chance to cast level 1 Guard Tower on Kill
      (40 to 50)% Block Speed
      +(149 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
      (23 to 25)% to Strength
      (23 to 25)% to Dexterity
      Physical Resist 10%
      Physical Damage Reduced by (18 to 20)
      (23 to 25)% Bonus to Defense
      Socketed (6)
      and
      The Collector
      The Collector
      Bone Shield (Sacred)

Defense: 965 to 1119
      Chance to Block: Class%
      Required Level: 110
      Required Dexterity: 527
      Item Level: 120
      Gematria
      (Bonus per Socketed Great/Elemental Runes)
      +1 to All Skills
      +10 Life after each Kill
      +25% Bonus to Defense
      +8% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
      Socketed (6)
      , having Blood Fury oSkill is possible here so thats a potential for another active buff to your dmg
      Gloves - This is surprisingly superior mid/late game than Enchanted counter part, even having Enchanted Craft with Earie or vice versa given me less results on having pure Earie crafted Gloves
      Sceptre - Another huge NO. Reason for this is that you can get half the ammount of Spell dmg with Earie Crafts than you can with Enchanted Shrine, don't wanna go into details atm but after close to 500 crafts I never seen more than 30 Spell Damage of any kind so, just stick with Enchanted Bless and Craft
    - Attempt to make the build with abit more survivability altough that might be a lost cause, simply because in nature the build(and most Amazon Builds) is basicaly a glass cannon so the dmg might be too low for not much tankiness.
    Natasha's Legacy (Xis)
    for example is one item I plan to play arround with aswell as some other items and maybe even Max Block
    - Trying out
    Edda (Xis)
    as a possible item to use in the build. Reason for this is that Witch Drum has a huge margin of rolls so getting a decent one can be rather hard especialy if your SSF and The Collector for those cases isn't exactly the easiest item to find in the game, on that note might also try out using a Stave to see how that compares too, cause why not.
    - Tried it out and its complete waste of resources so don't bother with it
    - Experiment with a few oSkills and maybe even try out the Fire portion of the Bloodzon(altough that might be a guide on its own depending how it fares compared to this)

Paragon vs Spirit of Vengeance

Since apperently this is a hot topic which could be avoided with abit of explantion by the creator of the guide(again not trying to nit pick or trying to be a douche, I'm just giving my criticism) in the skill section here is my opinion on it:
Spirit of Vengeance is by far the superior option no doubt about that, however Paragon offers you an easy way to progress based on the fact how easy is to get simple Perfect Gems compared to how easy it is to get Spell DMG + Life jewels with somewhat decent stats, not to mention that while leveling and progressing if you chose it as a new character you wont have access to stuff so you have to spend time farming for it, this is where Paragon shines over Spirit of Vengeance.
Another point to make for Paragon over SoV is that if you don't have 400 Signets each point of Energy is precious and the gap between having extra % Energy vs having % Spell damage is close than when you have 1,5k+ Energy for example.
Third point for Paragon over SoV is that your already incredibly squishy and Paragon is a purely defensive Skill, while yes you do have amazing HP % Modifiers remembe that you have to have some flat life to modify so going with Jewels that don't have Flat Life on them just because it offers you far more damage than Paragon does and ending up with 7k HP pool ... well like WoW Players say "Dead DPS does 0 DPS".

To sum it up, if you have materials and patience to craft +2 Spell damage and 30+ Life jewels then by all means go for Spirit of Vengeance however if you don't then go with Paragon, noone is arguing the raw power of SoV, however you will be surprised how many people end up with 6-7k HP and constantly wating for respawn times with their amazing DMG output.

A very small note on that is that for something like Kabraxis I wouldn't use SoV because of her Reanimates, altough I never realy bothered to try a RIP modifier and see how that goes, so that might me beeing dumb :P A whole other topic is that for the Lock timers not all Ubers have a reliable source of Corpses for you to summon SoV.

Lastly I would like to thank the author of the guide for creating it and this entire post is not aimed to insult his work or time put into it, instead its aimed to improving it so the majority of new players which the guide is aimed towards to benefit from diff people's points of view on it. So instead of people trying to flame the author how bad he is and how superior they are to him, they could easily just give their criticism and opinion on the subject so he and all of us can maybe educate ourselves better and work for the common good, on that topic if my views are wrong or in any way insulting towards the author I am open to criticism or even deleting my post entirely.
Edited by Waldamer 5 years.
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Waldamer wrote:To sum it up, if you have materials and patience to craft +2 Spell damage and 30+ Life jewels then by all means go for Spirit of Vengeance however if you don't then go with Paragon, noone is arguing the raw power of SoV, however you will be surprised how many people end up with 6-7k HP and constantly wating for respawn times with their amazing DMG output.

A very small note on that is that for something like Kabraxis I wouldn't use SoV because of her Reanimates, altough I never realy bothered to try a RIP modifier and see how that goes, so that might me beeing dumb :P A whole other topic is that for the Lock timers not all Ubers have a reliable source of Corpses for you to summon SoV.

Lastly I would like to thank the author of the guide for creating it and this entire post is not aimed to insult his work or time put into it, instead its aimed to improving it so the majority of new players which the guide is aimed towards to benefit from diff people's points of view on it. So instead of people trying to flame the author how bad he is and how superior they are to him, they could easily just give their criticism and opinion on the subject so he and all of us can maybe educate ourselves better and work for the common good, on that topic if my views are wrong or in any way insulting towards the author I am open to criticism or even deleting my post entirely.

Your summary is spot on. That is why it isn´t "recommended". People who are in need of guidance for a build rarely have the option, knowledge or ability to craft +4% spell dmg + life jewels. With that in mind, Paragon is the recommendation. So you pretty much nailed that summary.

As for Kabraxis and SoV, that is another reason I did not recommend it. Plenty of ubers, like teganze for instance, will not allow you to summon another spirit if you die or if the spirit gets stuck too far away from you and despawns; so it becomes more of a hassle than an advantage, not to mention the heals if you are not using RIP. You are in need of no damage anyway considering how much you do innately. So sacrificing some of the extra dmg for more HP and Mana via Topazes & Paragon is the option to go for especially as a beginner imo.

Btw, thanks a lot for being so civil and encouraging. I will link your post as well below the guide so that others can read your configuration and perhaps get some ideas from it too. As for me, I did run MF with SoV hybrid at ~300 MF and found that to be enough. Not sure how 500%+ is for you but I suspect that you sacrificed lots of dmg and hp to get it. So I´m wondering, did it work out well for you in general or do you feel squishy / lacking dmg?
TweakedFetus
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I have been playing this build for a couple weeks casually now, and I absolutely love it. I have just hit 12-15k damage on the character sheet, and I must say everything has been pretty easy so far. Paragon during progression was awesome, when I switched to SoV I noticed the damage boost I needed for bosses. I followed the guide and used jewels from the comments, seriously easy to understand.

I am a pretty new player and this is my first character, this guide has me literally hooked.

For engame efficiency, I was wondering exactly how much of each stat I would need before I can move onto stacking another stat. For example, stack 500 energy points, 300 energy factor, 200% magic/physical damage...etc. Also exactly what stats should be on my jewels?

If these two things were added to the guide with the breakpoints, any new player would be completely satisfied from start to endgame with this guide.

Again, thank you so much. I have been having so much fun with this build. :)