Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Spectre87 wrote:This build worked like a charm then i hit 120 :P:P cant do any of the 120 stuff

Really? Quov Tsin is just a Gear check. With the suggested geard you should easily be able to kill him. Judgement day is also rather easy, since you don't have to let them attack you. Try getting more minion damage if your current damage is not enough to kill them quick enough. The rest is also explained with an appropriate strategy.
basically11
Imp
5 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Spectre87 wrote:This build worked like a charm then i hit 120 :P:P cant do any of the 120 stuff

I also got a wake up call at lvl 120. .

Really noticing the Sumodin drop off after 120 as there is a lot more magic dmg and my minions start dying off a lot faster. My minions have 37k hp, 5.5k dmg and i have like 80+ minions resist overall.
Refused
Cultist
21 | 0
Did anyone ever experiment with Adjudicator to see if the bonus to Plague affects the minions since it ramps up the base damage factor rather than just add a percentage on the base damage?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
basically11 wrote:

I also got a wake up call at lvl 120. .

Really noticing the Sumodin drop off after 120 as there is a lot more magic dmg and my minions start dying off a lot faster. My minions have 37k hp, 5.5k dmg and i have like 80+ minions resist overall.

120 ubers require more defense. So it makes sense that you die more often. Dieing is a part of Median.

Refused wrote:Did anyone ever experiment with Adjudicator to see if the bonus to Plague affects the minions since it ramps up the base damage factor rather than just add a percentage on the base damage?

No I didn't.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Plague is gonna be weak on minions regardless, because they don't have any poison pierce (and you can't give them pierce).

I think judging summoner build based on bosses, where most of them have anti summoner mechanics isn't really fair. Summoner barb or necro would suck equally there, you will need to use other skills to kill these bosses, often times unsummon entirely. As ultimate endgame test for this build would be just fauztinville/bremmtown/duncraig clear times, thats where it matters.
youtube.com/ae1337
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
aerial wrote:I think judging summoner build based on bosses, where most of them have anti summoner mechanics isn't really fair. Summoner barb or necro would suck equally there, you will need to use other skills to kill these bosses, often times unsummon entirely. As ultimate endgame test for this build would be just fauztinville/bremmtown/duncraig clear times, thats where it matters.

Yeah and for that we will need to wait for the next season since Marco already admitted that locking Fauzt behind the Kabraxis stones was a mistake that was overlooked. Once we can access fauzt I'm pretty sure that this build should be decent (I also think so because someone here already said that Fauzt was easy with the sumodin build)
Ananochi
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
aerial wrote: As ultimate endgame test for this build would be just fauztinville/bremmtown/duncraig clear times, thats where it matters.

I completely agree. My experience is that the Sumodin is in the better half of the field, compared to other builds in these areas. Even while maintaining a substantial amount of Magic Find.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Is it really impossible to get through kabraxis stones, if you look at oskills, mercs. Even throwing respec at it wouldn't be that big deal, these minibosses ara rather easy. At that point you have tons of stashed beladonnas.
There will be many builds who will have problems with at least one of those bosses without respec, and in terms of getting access result is the same, if you can't get all of them you can't progress. I wouldn't dismiss "respec" strategy.
youtube.com/ae1337
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
aerial wrote:Is it really impossible to get through kabraxis stones, if you look at oskills, mercs. Even throwing respec at it wouldn't be that big deal, these minibosses ara rather easy. At that point you have tons of stashed beladonnas.
There will be many builds who will have problems with at least one of those bosses without respec, and in terms of getting access result is the same, if you can't get all of them you can't progress. I wouldn't dismiss "respec" strategy.

No, it's not impossible, but really really impractical and annoying. Respec for me personally was a big deal because by level 125 I only found 3 belladonnas and used up most respecs for trying things out and minmaxing the build itself.

Ofc I didn't continue playing because tomorrow I'm moving and I'll have to start from scratch on my laptop anyway, so I didn't see much use in playing further aside from trying some other builds out (one of them found a belladonna in the Den of Evil thanks to the new patch!)

Either way, chances are I won't update this guide this season anymore. It's just so boring to progress through hatred and nightmare. I couldn't bring myself to get over level 90 with over 20 different builds just because I got bored so quickly. I maybe really need to take a break from Median.
Spectre87
Skeleton
3 | 0
gonna pimp my defenses and get more max res then ;)