Auction trick is legit here?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
duysir0
Lava Lord
92 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So earlier, I won an auction item from a dude but somehow he decided to refund me TG and tell me he lost it (cause it was kinda low price for his favor?). Next day I saw him sold the exact same item for someone else wtf? So I want to know if this shit is legit or a fuck up auction trick?
Edited by duysir0 5 years.
Fak
Thunder Beetle
57 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Definitely an auction trick. You probably won it for less than he wanted to actually sell it for. I would report it to the admins with his username and as much information as you can! =)
duysir0
Lava Lord
92 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thanks @aeliann I probably will. Cuz this is upsetting me
Fak
Thunder Beetle
57 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
what item was it just out of curiosity?
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
I am guessing the following transactions assuming "gg armor" is SBS.
Edited by Eadan 5 years.
duysir0
Lava Lord
92 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yeah it pretty good stuff, and I dont want to reveal his account just yet, in case he want to redeem himself
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
duysir0 wrote:Yeah it pretty good stuff, and I dont want to reveal his account just yet, in case he want to redeem himself

"Lost in mule" isn't even a valid excuse. It means he is too lazy to find it when he has no right to. It would be a different story if he accidently sold it but his transaction history doesn't show any sales for a SBS or a +200 Tg item before the auction ended.
duysir0
Lava Lord
92 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I feel that people could potentially lose stuff by throwing shit around while muling , server down and room vanishing, stuff like that do happen. Being someone experienced that unfortunate, I just accept his excuse but still try to keep eyes on him to check if he was being honest
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Two rules violated, whether or not he "redeems" himself doesn't matter. I auctioned off a Yaggais at the beginning of ladder at the wrong time and got 70 for it when they were selling for 200+. Of course I wanted to 200, but that doesn't mean I can "lose" it and then resell it for higher because I was dissatisfied with the outcome.
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
I feel your pain my brother , same thing happened to me but i threatened to sue him and put him in jail and he said Meeeh what can you do.. and gave the item.
I joke but this sounds like it could become a problem