The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
I think you need try few times maybe try get him attack you in different parts of the map (around left top corner of this room).
youtube.com/ae1337
blah2224
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
It'd be very nice to have a conpendium which charm we can get from the corresponding challenges from page 1. I had some charms that I moved from one char to another and now I don't remember which one I'm missing anymore. Do you know where can I find the charms / reward list for completing challenges ?
Diesel11
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i got stuck on Kabraxis, so decided to go watch the video of how it was done. Guy was struggling as well, took him a while to do the boss.
ubers lvl 120 seem almost impossible for me
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
Diesel11 wrote:i got stuck on Kabraxis, so decided to go watch the video of how it was done. Guy was struggling as well, took him a while to do the boss.
ubers lvl 120 seem almost impossible for me

Hate to be a buzzkill, but Kabraxis is pretty easy compared to some 125's and especially the 130's... Admittedly, he's one of, or maybe THE, hardest 120.

On that note, the void sucks... i feel like the boss fight is relatively easy compared to the Uldy one, but the run-up for the void is 10 times harder than the Edyrem's path...

No idea how to do laz, though. im following the notes Aerial has put forth, but cant seem to get the mechanics going.
@Aerial, not interested in posting the laz vid? Would be really helpfull, even though its a bit RNG
GsusXL
Acid Prince
45 | 2
blah2224 wrote:It'd be very nice to have a conpendium which charm we can get from the corresponding challenges from page 1. I had some charms that I moved from one char to another and now I don't remember which one I'm missing anymore. Do you know where can I find the charms / reward list for completing challenges ?

There is:
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/dungeons
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/rifts
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
There is also list of charms in single page:

https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Charms

As for the kabraxis, it is the hardest one out of 120, and it is pretty difficult, you need to learn the pattern how to move there, takes a while.
If you want to kill it fast, you need to do it later with much better gear, signets, and potentially all-in dps build. If you can kill it very fast, you play around most of mechanics in this fight.

Void really isn't that bad, you mean you got the ring, but have problems rerunning final boss arena? Getting there takes maybe 5 minutes, can just rush through everything. And ring you just get once. Most annoying part of the fight is the finishing move, if boss decides to walk other way, you can ruin the run, and it happens at the very end of the 20min fight, so you need reset whole thing, which is frustrating. But really as barb it is as easy as it gets, imagine doing it on class that can easily die in the arena if you don't move in time, being under constant threat of getting killed there. Barb has it far easier than pretty much any other class.

As for Laz, I was plying other builds, so I wasn't really trying it. Both strategies I know how to beat him, either In one pass without clearing totems (my prefered one), or one where you damage him, lose him, clear some map and continue, both of these are very difficult to pull off, and it can take many hours of trying to get it done. At least with my skill level and latency/lag I get to realm. If you check my videos on yt, I did run Laz in m17, which required open wounds, but it was quite similar to what it is now, and I killed him bunch of times deathless in one pass. But it was very difficult to do, those runs took me hours some days to pull off. Maybe I just suck, as there is guy who allegedly killed it 100+ times to get trophy. And according to him all he did was used his "pro moba" skills to control character :) no new strategies or tricks to make it easier over what we already know.
So I feel im missing something here, because the way I kill this boss is very unreliable and significantly harder than any other boss from the list. There must be easier way, just I didn't bother to really investigate what you could do to get reliable kills now.

I could minmax gear, keep trying, score one kill lets say in 5 hours of doing it, post a video: here is how you do it. But what is the point, if ppl can't even kill kabraxis? :) There is no way they gonna be able to recreate Laz run. Strategy I know is way too unreliable for standards of this guide.
youtube.com/ae1337
Tomsn90
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Did you bless your craftet labrys? What effect does it have and what shrine would you use?
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
I was lucky enough to get a crafted labrys with 200% ED, 16-323 min-max damage, +70 str and shower of rocks kill proc. I got this by crafting with weird shrine. As it already had 200% ED, i went with creepy shrine for extra str, str % and deadly strike %.
I MO’d for life leech, crushing blow and IAS to 280 breakpoint.
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
do u have idea how much pierce need to iceburst dmg work and if is worth to invest points in this skill ?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Depends, for strict boss killing setup with 2h weapon, it makes sense in places where you can't use deathgaze (for example astrogha where you gonna kill totems with deathgaze).
Reists of those bosses goes to 70, so you want to have combined -170 vs them to put them at effective -100.
Thing to note, wolf companion curse will not work with iceburst (because you don't deal any physical damage in order to trigger it). This makes it not worth using with our core build, only later with 1pt wolf companion specs.

Generally I like deathgaze more, wherever it can be used. Maxing iceburst is definitely worth if you gonna use it vs certain boss, because pierce per point is definitely good value for this skill.
youtube.com/ae1337