Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
krel11
Imp
4 | 0
is there any alternatives to Wraithsword for clearing Magic Absorb units in Teganze? Wraithsword is such a freaking incredibly shitty spell that i at times die due to not killing magic absorb units fast enough with Wraithsword.

So what im really saying is. Is there any good Oskills out there that we can craft on warp blades?

Ofc Fusillade is also a spell i use but its cd even when maxed is still a bit too long for me to find it effective enough for clearing.

Sure i am walking around in 80% TU's since i only just now at lvl 121 found my first sacred Warp blade PepeHands.
keeper1l
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
krel11 wrote:is there any alternatives to Wraithsword for clearing Magic Absorb units in Teganze? Wraithsword is such a freaking incredibly shitty spell that i at times die due to not killing magic absorb units fast enough with Wraithsword.

So what im really saying is. Is there any good Oskills out there that we can craft on warp blades?

Ofc Fusillade is also a spell i use but its cd even when maxed is still a bit too long for me to find it effective enough for clearing.

Sure i am walking around in 80% TU's since i only just now at lvl 121 found my first sacred Warp blade PepeHands.

aidans helm + endless loop and akarats Charged strike >>>
DJPaxo
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
cyborgtemplar wrote:
DJPaxo wrote:
cyborgtemplar wrote:
DJPaxo wrote:
cyborgtemplar wrote:oh i know i'm doing something wrong I'm not doubting that. even if theirs a guide of when to start area's by rough estimation, theirs very little on the actual execution outside of ubers. It's just my inability to actually survive a massive group collapsing at once in the first teleport across. no merc or anything.

my stats being (lvl 121)

str - 651 (charms make up a lot of this, it'll go down once i respec a little later. after i farm out a better cow charm and finish sigs.)
dex - 1991
defence - 130k
hp - 11,902 (w/ moonstrike)
block - 40%
resists - 79/78/78/79
physical - 40%

bladestorm dmg - 2633-4004 | Attack damage 6.4-10k (both with moonstrike, no firedance)

edit: the reason i was doing sigs in nihlathak instead of k3k and such. it's faster. sure one run of k3k will get more if i break down all the sets (roughly 4-6 a full clear, i have really low mf). but i can clear nihlathak in about a minute or so for 2. plus better rate of set drops. . . the only thing left in the jungle for me are the trophy's from jitan and the blood dude.

I keep hearing about necro being better as is barb. barb i won't play strictly because of aesthetics, i can't stand looking at their model walking around all day. necro the walk animation is at least bearable. but mine didn't make it past like lvl 15 lol, just feels so ridiculously slow on the actual move speed. at least melee sorc gets baneblade + boots (neither can match sin, but i'm biased in sins favor . . . they're just absurdly weak with similar investment)

ya the slain souls just hit me for so much. some runs i get through the entire first 3 ring area's (before tele) without a single issue. and some runs i'll die early on. even the barrels don't seem to hit me for as much as the slain souls do.

Provide TSW link so we can see your gear.

You need to get arround 3k dex with a 5% ctb shield. Max block helps you so much.
Side that, i went for the lightning tree instead of poison tree simply because of the avoid chance and the defense bonus. which also helped me alot, more than 20% phys resist.

To this day, i have not a single time needed Phys resist, and im at 30% atm.
I am running Lightning/Cold setup, but i do also have end game gear all around.

it's the set shield. so only 1%. it's why my original question was when to switch away from the set. it's powerful and all (i killed it and got a 2 sorc charm, but died several times in the process. mainly suicide tele + fussilade to clear the room). i use the bloodlust prebuff staff on switch since i don't tele enough to need a source outside of jitans. It essentialy just ends up . . did i get hit once . if yes check for more than 4 mobs . . if yes dead. i'll do a TSW link some time. gotta figure out how to do it. and class here shortly so no time. i'm running a poison/fire setup.

TSW link: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/index.php
simply sign up with ur tsw account

Sounds to me like your not reaching your breakpoints.
Once you tele, you should be able to hit something and instantly leech back lost hp, and that way clear the room/entrance after tele.

I need some stats, could you post screenshots of ur d2stats page 1 and 2 for me?

will do later. at school atm, and will be for probably the next 12 hours. just commenting between classes.

as for the breakpoints i'm hitting them all outside the 280 block speed, i took special notice of those (the 40 combat speed belt, and 15 combat speed charm help immensely with this, breakpoints are the very reason i chose to keep that belt. I don't kill fast enough to leech back that quick. my leech is enough that 1 fussilade easily heals me to full if it fully hits. but wont' full heal me in the 1 second it takes the pack to kill me. it depends on the size of the pack. if it's only like 6-8ish or something then it's not a big deal. it's when theirs like 15+ that i'm popping into.

If my leech was higher i'd probably go to full very very quickly with fussilade, but the set doesn't give much room for that outside of leech jewels. atm i'm using io's and amethysts for dmg + block.

sounds like you dont have a lot of sigs. let me have details.
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
my fhr is 9 short of the last breakpoint.

edit: these are unbuffed stats. just a quick screenshot while i start dinner

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=shintera
DJPaxo
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Well obiviously you need to read in the stats on ur d2reader, else i wont get much out of it :P

Second, that 9 short on fhr breakpoint, means u get stunlocked.

Third, your defense is so small i actually would recommend you to respec into cold/lightning and max warp armor and snow queen.

You're not at 400 sigs. which help alot too.

I barely can see anything on the screenshot, Clip out ur d2 stats reader so i can read what it says :)
Subzy
Vampiress
38 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
DJPaxo wrote:Well obiviously you need to read in the stats on ur d2reader, else i wont get much out of it :P

Third, your defense is so small i actually would recommend you to respec into cold/lightning and max warp armor and snow queen.

I barely can see anything on the screenshot, Clip out ur d2 stats reader so i can read what it says :)

Ofc it is low, he has not buffed with baneblade. :D
DJPaxo
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Subzy wrote:
DJPaxo wrote:Well obiviously you need to read in the stats on ur d2reader, else i wont get much out of it :P

im at 200k unbuffed.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
DJPaxo wrote:
Subzy wrote:

im at 200k unbuffed.

at 121 in just a set with only 115 charms and i think 2 120 charms? if it's cold/lightening i can certainly see 200k un buffed in probably the same gear. edit: (removed, was repetitive)

the options i'm considering are either cold/fire or lightening/fire

cold/fire = roughly 20% more hp, (15k unless my math is off) higher defense. I'd keep 5-6 points into zan esu's atm for the 75% hp breakpoint which is just really valuable at 12-15k hp

lightening/fire = substantially higher defense, about 20% avoid.

the issue i may run into on both of these is skill point allocation. either warp armor or snow queen want roughly 20-25+ hard points. living flame also wants about 15-20+. max baneblade, max moonstrike. and high fussilade damage

I'm trying to keep fire so farming ubers for perfect charms still has the option of firedance/fussilade. However, if i was willing to give up firedance my damage output on ubers would plummet, but defensive ability on farm content would skyrocket.

ya i probably should've pressed read before a screenshot lol.

the 9 short is 100 instead of 109. the suggested breakpoint is just the 60 which i hit. need a jewel to hit 109 as it stands (avoiding using mo's in the set gear, so i can still sell it once i transition out of it)

the sigs will help a little. brings me to 2443 dex (assuming the remaining 187 are all into dex, and i don't change any io/pamathyst for jewels). about a 19% or so dex increase and block goes from 41% > 50%. i'm doing that + respec once I farm out a better cow lvl charm. the current one is just horrid lol. It feels like i might want some life leech for fusillade after the jitans gate teleport. which would at best be 2% dex + 2% ll jewels, and that'll still be a net dex loss of (30 - 12 = 18) 18% dex through less io/pamythists. So with the 400 sigs and 18% less dex i'd gain 12% ll at a cost of 198 dex (so just shy of 10%) and 4% block.

it's looking like the better respec would be to shift some of my extra str to dex, add in a little life leech from some jewels (the str > dex swap would offset some of the 18% dex loss). alter to one of the above options.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ojejku wrote:@Solfege wouldn't be worth to use Shamanka instead of Divine Apparition since we get the tp charm? Divine has that great advantage of freezing mobs after tp, so it's useful in Dunc for example, however dmg wise bloodlust seems just too good to skip? of course I'm talking about phys setup.

Shamanka is good on-switch. I don't use it simply b/c I teleport a lot and don't like waiting for Jitan CD to expire.

cyborgtemplar wrote:...

A few things:
> Spec Fire/Lightning.
> Eat those 400 SoL to boost CtB.
> Don't worry so much about hitting max HR/FBR. 6 or 5 fpa HR is fine at this stage as long as you're hitting max IAS BP.
> Use Blink from Pax Mystica as your teleport skill to stun.
> Use Force Blast immediately after teleporting to lessen the damage done.

Fwiw, here's a vid of casual Dunc clearing using Mid-Game gear+Charms. Obv, my Sorc is gonna clear faster just b/c of the SoL/clvl disparity. But maybe it will help nonetheless.