Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Whyred wrote:
Whyred wrote:Currently using harbinger on barb with maleficence.

Wouldn't I benefit more from MO'ing %enhanced damage on the sword than from %enhanced weapon damage?
Isn't everything calculated off of the damage on the weapon making this more significant?

Can anyone help?

Always always always put enhanced damage above enhanced weapon damage. No matter what the situation is, you will be getting more damage with enhanced damage.
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Anyone know what is meant by "50% less Storm Crow Knives Lost When Hit" on
Meshif's Iron Parrot
Meshif's Iron Parrot
Throwing Knife (Sacred)

Throw Damage: (167 - 183) to (230 - 295)
One-Hand Damage: (126 - 137) to (187 - 247)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 402
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
+8 Storm Crows Projectiles After Being Struck
+1 to Assassin Skill Levels
Adds 40-(101 to 150) Damage
(16 to 20)% Life stolen per Hit
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
+(51 to 75) to Dexterity
25% Reanimate as: Parrot (Critter)
(20 to 30)% Gold Find
(25 to 40)% Magic Find
Socketed (2)
?
My first thought is that it allows half the storm crow knives to continue through an enemy, hitting another or homing back and hitting twice. Is this correct?
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
AzureGladiator wrote:Anyone know what is meant by "50% less Storm Crow Knives Lost When Hit" on
Meshif's Iron Parrot
Meshif's Iron Parrot
Throwing Knife (Sacred)

+(51 to 75) to Dexterity
(20 to 30)% Gold Find
(25 to 40)% Magic Find
Socketed (2)
?
My first thought is that it allows half the storm crow knives to continue through an enemy, hitting another or homing back and hitting twice. Is this correct?

When you haven't been hit by an enemy for a little bit, Storm Crow throws extra knives. However when you get hit you lose those extra knives and only throw the base amount. This just basically halves the knives you lose when you get hit.
caincake
Stone Warrior
31 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
AzureGladiator wrote:
Whyred wrote:

Wouldn't I benefit more from MO'ing %enhanced damage on the sword than from %enhanced weapon damage?
Isn't everything calculated off of the damage on the weapon making this more significant?

Can anyone help?

Always always always put enhanced damage above enhanced weapon damage. No matter what the situation is, you will be getting more damage with enhanced damage.

Wouldn't a harbinger build benefit a whole lot from orbing attack speed on Maleficence, since harbinger only benefits from attack speed on weapon? (also Maleficence already has 200% ED on it so enhanced damage orbs wouldn't do anything)
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
BaraLover wrote:
AzureGladiator wrote:Anyone know what is meant by "50% less Storm Crow Knives Lost When Hit" on
Meshif's Iron Parrot
Meshif's Iron Parrot
Throwing Knife (Sacred)

+(51 to 75) to Dexterity
(20 to 30)% Gold Find
(25 to 40)% Magic Find
Socketed (2)
?

When you haven't been hit by an enemy for a little bit, Storm Crow throws extra knives. However when you get hit you lose those extra knives and only throw the base amount. This just basically halves the knives you lose when you get hit.

Ahh thank you! :)
caincake wrote:
AzureGladiator wrote:
Whyred wrote:

Can anyone help?

Wouldn't a harbinger build benefit a whole lot from orbing attack speed on Maleficence, since harbinger only benefits from attack speed on weapon? (also Maleficence already has 200% ED on it so enhanced damage orbs wouldn't do anything)

Yes, make sure that you have enough to hit the lowest frames per attack breakpoint. If you are using wolf morph, then factor in the attack speed from there as well. Good luck!
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
does the following happen to anyone else? it's getting quite frustrating:

- im looking for a few specific items for my 2h-barb (follow aerial's guide): SU labrys or Gotterdammerung, wolf druid chest (marchosias), akarat boots
- farming dunc atm, at a very decent speed (7 min full clear) with 327% mf. I am on SP, so trading is out of the option.
- i found all pieces of marchosias set, at least 5 times. Still no chest armor. I get dropped the full plate mail 1 or 2 times the base, mostly magic, sometimes rare, but never set...
- strangely, all the other armors around the full plate mail, like the ancient armor or gothic plate, i have found in abundance in set and unique version...
- same goes for labrys; found over 20 magic sacred ones, never a unique...
- lastly, same goes again for light plate boots: akarats; i found the su and ssu version of greaves and heavy boots, but never the light plate;

i want ot write it of to bad luck, but damn, this is getting on my nerves :(
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone got an idea of whether or not it’s posible to upgrade the Samael items in any way? It seems like they’d be too good if MO’s or sockets could be applied but I just thought I’d ask. Also wondering about luck bonuses.
zay
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
what is that invisible oneshot spell belial uses and how exactly are you supposed to dodge it?
itsme
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
zay wrote:what is that invisible oneshot spell belial uses and how exactly are you supposed to dodge it?

It's only happened to me when I've stood still attacking him for too long. I assumed it was a desynced comet but if someone else is getting fully oneshot by it then it's probably not.
zay
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
I'm playing solo so desynced spells are unlikely and his comet takes less than half my hp even at point blank so it's definitely not that, few times it happened I could see him cast but there was no visual or anything and it killed me instantly