Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You can't get 150 life on an amazon. Ultimate amazons pushed about 90k as I remember, and that was back when more things were available to boost life like the Bloody Mary skill which gave %vit when using an apple or something.

You can get about 50k, maybe 60k on full investment without other characters boosting, I think,
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Im saying if rubies gave full stats like he wants u could get 150k ez.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
smartasss wrote:U crazy, u could end up with 150k life or at least over current hp cap.

So your only suppose to get +4 Flat Vit per Ruby? Would be nice if that was stated somewhere then.

And 150K life? it would be no different than Barbs and Pallys hitting 8-9K Vit and 40K+ Life.. Which is what it should be doing..
So everyone else is stuck with sub 20K life and zero chance of ever doing half the endgame content? Doesn't seem right to me.. Still doesn't explain why those are the exception and no where is it stated it works this way.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
U do endgame with good good gear not 100k hp.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
smartasss wrote:U do endgame with good good gear not 100k hp.

Endgame good good gear? My dude is DONE! It has everything short of the boots and those are not gonna do shit for more life anyway thats just more procs and faster clear.. And with the final endgame gear and running Dex gems 16-20K TOPS... Then you swap to Rubys in place of Dex gems you Lose all that dex AND Lose Vitality too? and end up with lost Block lost dex lost vit and the exact same total max life in the end? and your telling me thats the way it should be? You're joking right?
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Crash wrote:You can't get 150 life on an amazon. Ultimate amazons pushed about 90k as I remember, and that was back when more things were available to boost life like the Bloody Mary skill which gave %vit when using an apple or something.

You can get about 50k, maybe 60k on full investment without other characters boosting, I think,

I wanna see how your getting 50K... Without swapping ALL the current gear out anyway. when the gems only give +4 per. Like i said you swap to Vit gems and end up with the exact same life total.. 16.4K currently.. No matter what i swap or do i get 110 vit per gem except if i use Rubys they only give +4 and no where have i read it should work like this.. Every other gem swap you get the same thing 110 except with vit gems.

So this is intended? Thats really all i need to know so i can move forward with my other plans to try and work with this. Im pretty sure i can still get close to 40K+ even with it working this way ill just have to swap way more of my gear out than i had in mind at first is all. And ill probably have to buy a couple things i was trying my best to avoid.. no biggie. Im just gonna have no other choice but to suck it up and realize im gonna have to Respec for some of this shit is all there is to it.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
A few seasons back, I did a full vit amazon all quiet crafts high rolls and socketed full ruby with paragon and it was nowhere near 150k and that was back when charms had much higher stats. 150k is some single player magic shit.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Yeah that's great but that still doesn't answer my question... So Ruby's are suppose to only give +4 flat per while all the rest of the gems give normal scaling? This is intended?
Uubie
Ice Clan
561 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Auction Badge
Won 500 auctions
Can I ask why 2x assurs bane?

What do they do for this build?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Demonlord wrote:Yeah that's great but that still doesn't answer my question... So Ruby's are suppose to only give +4 flat per while all the rest of the gems give normal scaling? This is intended?

rubies give 5% vitality