Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
oh wow, who's back in town! :)
grig wrote:a charm checklist, similar to the quests one, would be nice I think.

thanks for the suggestion! I think I even have it in my TODO list :)
hung9a91
Vampiress
39 | 0
It's happening again :( I have 2 version playing : 1 is for my laptop with win10 embedded, other is for my PC with win7ult. My laptop seems fine, but the PC keeps bugging me that "MSVCP140.dll is missing". Do you know how to fix that? I tried installing vc2015 yet nothing happened.
Vagabondage
Acid Prince
49 | 0
Download said library manually and put it same folder where offline tools .exe is.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
hung9a91 wrote:It's happening again :( I have 2 version playing : 1 is for my laptop with win10 embedded, other is for my PC with win7ult. My laptop seems fine, but the PC keeps bugging me that "MSVCP140.dll is missing". Do you know how to fix that? I tried installing vc2015 yet nothing happened.

Make sure you're installing x86 version, not the x64 one
thedyze
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
why is there no sense in adding a blank page after the last one? makes perfect sense to me :D
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
How to create shared stash?
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
Found it, just move one item to shared stash.
ojejku
Jungle Hunter
28 | 2
@kambala I dunno what's going on, but when I'm moving items back from shared stash to some character, save, exit tool, open tool again, those items are still in the shared stash so basically it copies items which should be considered as cheat right? I haven't had that issue before but somehow now it's happening all the time.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
ojejku wrote:@kambala I dunno what's going on, but when I'm moving items back from shared stash to some character, save, exit tool, open tool again, those items are still in the shared stash so basically it copies items which should be considered as cheat right? I haven't had that issue before but somehow now it's happening all the time.

Yes, seems there's some bug. Thanks for the report!
Robotak
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Hello, is there an option to download older versin 0.5.0 ? I upgraded to 0.5.1 a its not launching for me, previous version was working just fine. Thanks