Trade Auctions

Game news and forum updates
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
kunkka wrote:i dont know my account was banned i lost all total 880 tg help me

Contact an admin, I believe Aahz is the one you want to talk to.
elpepe
Prowler
15 | 0
how much time do you have to give the item when the auction is finished ?
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
elpepe wrote:how much time do you have to give the item when the auction is finished ?

I'd give them up to 48 hours. If anything, ask them to mule the item to a dummy account and send you the info, that way, it can be retrieved at any time.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
update - member field is now case insensitive
Zaulism
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Very good change!!
plts88
Acid Prince
49 | 2
I have to disagree about the auction house fee. It favors people who already know where to get the valuable stuff, and most likely have thousands of tradegold. New players won't have the excitement to try it out with entry level items, because they can't afford the 10tg. They most likely lose their whole account balance by listing an item. 5tg fee would be the way to go, because the market is really slow and it's really painful to sell anything.
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
plts88 wrote:I have to disagree about the auction house fee. It favors people who already know where to get the valuable stuff, and most likely have thousands of tradegold already. New players won't have the excitement to try it out with entry level items, because they can't afford the 10tg. They most likely lose their whole account balance by listing an item. 5tg fee would be the way to go, because the market is really slow and it's really painful to sell anything.

I agree something could be done about the listing fee, it's simply too high, especially into the season where the price on items have dropped off, the fee cuts a really large amount of the listing price for items.
I propose to change the fee after the first initial weeks of a season.
I would actually recommend to reduce the price even further than 5 TG to perhaps 1 TG to get the market going.
xzmnick
Abomination
153 | 0
you can easily search for your item price and find out whether it cost more than 10 tg or not
plts88
Acid Prince
49 | 2
xzmnick wrote:you can easily search for your item price and find out whether it cost more than 10 tg or not

I'm glad you figured that out
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
plts88 wrote:New players won't have the excitement to try it out with entry level items, because they can't afford the 10tg.

Auctions are not for those items, so the 10 TG fee makes sense. Who will read the thousands auctions with Witchhunters Armor, Empyrean Band and those items?

For this everyone can make a trade-thread, for the really valueble items are auctions. On the other side, in 2 weeks the auctionhouse will be dead - like every season if the guys quite it and the prices drops rapidly.