Advice for the ultimate dps necro xbow????

Discuss Median XL!
Wigmapool182
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Next season i am going to sink all my TG into building the best necro i could possibly do (7ktg to date encouting)

Main reason being the most dmg i can possibly kick out.

As for mf gear that is easy so injust want to build a crazy dmg dps necro.

I have a rough idea what items and umo i would use but what would you guys think?

I.e gonna be lvl 150, all charms with trophies and best roll i can get etc

Only using UMO as well

Let me know you think :)
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I´m pretty sure this build will be nerfed next season, so without any patchnotes its senseless to think about :)
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Too soon to say xbow is still good in the next patch because you know Barb is OP so they will nerf... xbow nec hard :lol:

willyboy wrote:I´m pretty sure this build will be nerfed next season, so without any patchnotes its senseless to think about :)

Atleast we have good times :D Btw man are you online in discord?
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pinball wrote: Btw man are you online in discord?

Not now....later in around 5 hours :)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Wigmapool182 wrote:Let me know you think :)
you talk about "next season" like if it is about to start on monday :D

i think you still have enough time to build 2 necros (from zero , untwinked , no TG investment ) , not just 1 in this season . maby more

with your intention to buy gear anyway , you can have a 140 full geared necro in less than 3-4 days then just gring for xp up to 150 if that would make you happy

looks like a waste of TG to me . invest all the TG you have just to get the character pumped up , then have it wiped at the next reset . i wish i had such customers like you .
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
willyboy wrote:I´m pretty sure this build will be nerfed next season, so without any patchnotes its senseless to think about :)

Hopefully barbs are too. There are many op builds in this game. Imo, instead of nerfing actual fun builds that are good, they should BUFF weak builds *looks at bowazon*

Honestly, I dont want any builds nerfed. Other builds should b brought up to par. And instead of nerfing builds. Just make mobs harder.

I know one thing im doing though, next season, instead of wasting time getting multiple toons 5 x 110+ to realize they aren't my cup of tea i'm instead going to just play ONE character and do the best I can w that. I wished I would have just rolled a necro instead of sorc/barb/ama/druid first... wasted so much time. My nec could be 145+ now had I not done that
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
I'd say xbow necro is good but not OP. I looked through old guides a lot early on in playing this game, before people wrote the new guides, and I get the impression barb has always been OP in median?

I hope they just buff up assassin and maybe sorceress (melee seems ok but others not so good). Playing a game that's hard work is not fun; people go and play some other game so nerfing xbow would be bad business IMO - there's already some frustrating ubers even for the good builds (dying many times to get a charm isn't great and it makes hardcore non-viable which is a real shame sionce d2 hc was always do-able with care).
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Celladoor wrote:

Hopefully barbs are too. There are many op builds in this game. Imo, instead of nerfing actual fun builds that are good, they should BUFF weak builds *looks at bowazon*

Honestly, I dont want any builds nerfed. Other builds should b brought up to par. And instead of nerfing builds. Just make mobs harder.

I know one thing im doing though, next season, instead of wasting time getting multiple toons 5 x 110+ to realize they aren't my cup of tea i'm instead going to just play ONE character and do the best I can w that. I wished I would have just rolled a necro instead of sorc/barb/ama/druid first... wasted so much time. My nec could be 145+ now had I not done that

i'm still doing that. the multiple 110+'s that is. i'm using this season to get my bearings and figure out which builds i find entertaining.

traprat - works well, but my god does he move slow. the storm shamans in a5 hell nihlathak halls just kills me outright. the other ubers up to this point though have been relatively easy.

melee sorc - effective and quite good so far. but the playstyle is a little too simple. . . . . . or at least it's a little bland with lack of teleport on a sorc.

melee sin - i like the play-style of Twin Fang Strike, but it's survival vs noctule is pretty bad. Noctule though i don't enjoy as a main skill, and maintaining bloodbath is somewhat frustrating with it's duration being abysmally low. SR is at almost 20 seconds at least but nearly 10 .. . . a bit too short.

mana sorc - will test this eventually same with cold sorc. but not till after i get sin builds tested. not having a low cd teleport like blink, is kind of a turnoff for me.

ssin - this is the next practice target for me as i do enjoy sin. (leveling with a combination of singularity and shuriken. so far doing rather well. psi storm did amazing as a 1 pointer when i first got it, so i can see it having potential with a little investment. problem is it's only influenced by base energy instead of all energy)

Scorpion blade sin - i'll test this eventually as well. as it seems to be really good for farming zones

caster sin - idk how i plan on doing this. as smax on PBeing, Doom, prismatic, and Tiefling doesn't leave a lot of room. would've liked space to max psi storm + singularity or flurry. . .