Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Z0D42
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Crash wrote:
he also has an aoe attack and can summon sinners on kill

veil kings don't summon anything. they have a low chance to reanimate things as mini veil terror monsters but they dont summon things unless that's some new version of the skill in sigma. I don't recall seeing a patch note change to them.

also with nyxias on a lot of questions about your guide. send him a pm when you can.

I think it means more or less the same (summon on kill/reanimate) still can be a misleading wording, changed it. The chance to reanimate is quite high tho at 50%. Just only works if he does the kill, which doesn't happen that often but i feel like i do get a decent number of them (can see in duncraig video)

thanks for your feedback

Nyxias wrote:Nyxias#9843

done
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
So shall i use veil or not?

1k dmg and 1k Minion life with 140 ar i have

Mf is 204
Shall i go for runewird Helm in late game with no? I mean it has +1 Minion good dmg and ar Booster on top and i can mo more mf on it than my current shadow Twin i saw sometimed in pl8 games my veil around 200k hp can die in tegsnze and sometimes duncraig.

What i shall go??
shannara24
Skeleton
2 | 0
How about wolf stance? it seems one of the best offensive auras imo.
Wrathofomega
Fallen
1 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Question. the 31-34 to deaths fury totem that the Morthwyrtha RW gives you, it says necro minions only
are we only using the RW for the +1 minion stat? or does DFT actually effect my barb minions too?
i just think it's a bit odd for a RW to give such a high lvl skill just for it to be useless.
i'm still learning the game so i'm still pretty noob lol.
thanks!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wrathofomega wrote:Question. the 31-34 to deaths fury totem that the Morthwyrtha RW gives you, it says necro minions only
are we only using the RW for the +1 minion stat? or does DFT actually effect my barb minions too?
i just think it's a bit odd for a RW to give such a high lvl skill just for it to be useless.
i'm still learning the game so i'm still pretty noob lol.
thanks!

it was changed in sigma to only work for necro minions. it worked previously.

shannara24 wrote:How about wolf stance? it seems one of the best offensive auras imo.

good for places that dont need defense like teganze, but generally you need/want the defense and phys . resist from bear stance.
Paladin
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Thanks for your guide.
Since crafts don't get double bonus of MO is it still worth using the level down recipe on boots/belt before crafting?
Bulldor
Skeleton
2 | 0
Does Nephalem Spirit even do something in 1.1.0? I dont see any difference in dps of my minions with it, the skill text doesnt contain anything about minions, spirits etc. How do i know that it works? Does d2stats shows it anywhere?
Machaveli
Jungle Hunter
26 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Anyone playing this build this season?
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Loving build so far, im lvl 105 just emtered Hell.. starting to feel like i need to put in runes in my gear and MO's..
kg2cage
Cultist
22 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I am 113 in hell. Bosses are difficult, feels like my minions are doing no damage, but they do awesome with trash mobs. I'm running wolf stance over bear for the new increase in physical damage and my minions have good survivability without it. Just gotta keep chugging health pots