Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cool!
Did you beat all the content without charms?
And what spells did you use for boss damage?[/quote]

yeah i was able to clear up to i believe 120-125 ubers no problem using Forked Lightning and Thunderstone.
ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ps654321 wrote:Autohotkeys mentioned on your YouTube. so which the software did you mean? THX.

This is no longer allowed to discuss on forums (recent rule changes), so sorry, can't share my script :(
ps654321
Imp
4 | 0
ABeLina wrote:
ps654321 wrote:Autohotkeys mentioned on your YouTube. so which the software did you mean? THX.

This is no longer allowed to discuss on forums (recent rule changes), so sorry, can't share my script :(

:bounce: :bounce: what a pity story
Linkata4
Cultist
21 | 0
I have 3 pieces of gear from the Elementalist set, but I keep dying my damage is only around 3500 max. Any ideas please help.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i told you yesterday : the elemental set is worthless , regardless if you got 1 piece , 3 or the full set on . only the body armor is "decent" , but still not good enough . get crafts (until you can access su's) ! they will provide much more benefits than that set
Almighty1337
Sasquatch
66 | 0
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

amazing when tg is of no concern
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
I played a lightning sorc this ladder and used tempest. It was efficient even with p8.

AtoR
Mistress
Elemental Helm/boots/gloves
Nor Tiraj
crap rings
Witchmoon.

I'd be glad to re-create a build really quick and test whatever gear combos anyone needs. That deckard cains staff would only seem to shine if you loaded up on Atomus jewels. I can do that in single player and hit about +720 Spell Power on a druid before skills and stats. Not that anyone would be able to obtain that many jewels online.

If you guys want a build tested, let me know. Ideal setup, etc. I can do it or send you a SP character with gear and stuff.
ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Hmmm, interesting stuff about tempest, projectiles travel much faster and they auto-aim, but do approx 50% (?) damage. No wonder that you need full-atomus setup to pwn game =)
hapse
Skeleton
2 | 0
ps654321 wrote:
ABeLina wrote:

:bounce: :bounce: what a pity story

Just a thing about hotkey script, it's very simple to make your own just go google "ahk tutorial and go to the part named "3 - Sending Keystrokes", this should give you a good idea about how to write your own.
Tim-o-fey
Imp
5 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hi Abelina,

Thanks a lot for great guide from Russia to you :-)
Edited by Tim-o-fey 4 years.