The Sumodin

Ruxpin
Imp
5 | 0
Sorry yes, I see the orbs. I was looking for the words "resist all" and not ''elemental resists" . What I meant is that I didn't think there was a :gem: for resistance to everything. I'm assuming when the guide recommends resistance gems in slots it just means for whichever ones are lowest?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ruxpin wrote:Sorry yes, I see the orbs. I was looking for the words "resist all" and not ''elemental resists" . What I meant is that I didn't think there was a :gem: for resistance to everything. I'm assuming when the guide recommends resistance gems in slots it just means for whichever ones are lowest?

No. Mystic orbs are mystic orbs. When I talk about Gems, I'm talking about Perfect Ambers/Bloodstones/Turquoises/Onyxes. As you can check here those gems increase your maximum resist and give a decent boost to your resistances when you put them into pieces of armor, which is quite useful.
HtFde
Imp
5 | 0
Great guide, great build and I really enjoy it - but something puzzles me - or rather: Has me completely baffled. When I look at some of the screenshots, some people have 500+ strength AND 500+ Dex - which is what you usually need for sacred items. How the .... do you get those numbers? With 100 levels and 5 points you can get ONE skill to 500 (and whatever you get from normal level upgrades) but my level 111 Pala has 368 in Strength and 410 in dex - which puts almost all sacred items out of reach. Since most items I saw in the screenshots were not MO'ed with +strength or +dex - how do you arrive at these insanely high numers?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
HtFde wrote:Great guide, great build and I really enjoy it - but something puzzles me - or rather: Has me completely baffled. When I look at some of the screenshots, some people have 500+ strength AND 500+ Dex - which is what you usually need for sacred items. How the .... do you get those numbers? With 100 levels and 5 points you can get ONE skill to 500 (and whatever you get from normal level upgrades) but my level 111 Pala has 368 in Strength and 410 in dex - which puts almost all sacred items out of reach. Since most items I saw in the screenshots were not MO'ed with +strength or +dex - how do you arrive at these insanely high numers?

Well, first of all there are charms. Many of those charms grant lots of additional stat points, be it flat or percentage. For example the charm you get from judgement day gives You +40 to all stats if I remember correctly. Couple that with the +10% from the level challenge 1 reward charm, and you already have +44 to all stats. And those things add up so much that you can easily double your stats, if not more.

Most of these stat points bonuses are flat. And your uberskill easily adds 20% or more. I think with 1 point my Uber skill added around 27 %.
HtFde
Imp
5 | 0
Hm ... I hear you ... though some people have shown screenshots from before reaching the level where charm farming can be done. So I assume there are additional methods available. I'll try to throw in a few gems to boost %dex and %str and see how far I can get. Thankfully money is not an issue thanks to the portal in Kurast Dcoks, so MO'ing something to throw away later if it didn't work out, is no longer a problem - said dungeon also provides the odd signet of learning which helps a bit as well. (2 years and 400 signets later there won't be a problem ... ^^)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
HtFde wrote:Hm ... I hear you ... though some people have shown screenshots from before reaching the level where charm farming can be done. So I assume there are additional methods available. I'll try to throw in a few gems to boost %dex and %str and see how far I can get. Thankfully money is not an issue thanks to the portal in Kurast Dcoks, so MO'ing something to throw away later if it didn't work out, is no longer a problem - said dungeon also provides the odd signet of learning which helps a bit as well. (2 years and 400 signets later there won't be a problem ... ^^)

Well, you can turn sets and SU's into signets as well. When I reached level 120 I had already ~250 signets eaten if I remember correctly just because I was able to farm K3K so easily.
HtFde
Imp
5 | 0
Nom, nom ... 250 signets would explain the difference :) Found a few set items, no SU (assuming sacred unique) yet, though. But I think the combo of some %str, %dex with said signets will go a long way. There MUST be a reson why sacred stuff is dropping in nightmare - it can't be to just confuse and demotivate the player by showing him out of world stats. So I guess near endgame Nightmare one is supposed to be able to don a few choice sacred items, with just the charms you can get before hell and a reliable way to farm fodder for the learning signet generator catalyst.
katedratico
Skeleton
2 | 0
Anyone can tell me how important is the charm that we get with the ennead challenge lvl 80?there is the possibility that i don't get this charm
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
katedratico wrote:Anyone can tell me how important is the charm that we get with the ennead challenge lvl 80?there is the possibility that i don't get this charm

It‘s actually impossible to not get that charm. And that charm is indeed really important. And as whist already said: you can do that challenge after hitting level 80, so there‘s no need to rush it.
sechsauge
Invader
9 | 0
But after Level 80 you can no longer enhance that charm with a jewel, right?

The level I finally reached Mephi was 83 or even 84 and I tried to keep every enemy alive if possible xD
I am confused that your build uses holy and unholy skills. Is this guild written for another (earlier) version of median?

Greetings
sechsauge