Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Why perfect diamonds in weapon?
Why pax mystica and not Kur sorceress orb as tele stick midgame?
How many points in chronofield for killing bosses?
Why does my rare amulet in early game need spell damage?
What stats to look for on rare rings in early game?
How does one get 2x empyrean glories by midgame? (And dont say buy them, by that logic you should have your tyrones and valtheks with 6 atomus by midgame)
Almighty1337
Sasquatch
66 | 0
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Seekers wrote:Why perfect diamonds in weapon?
Why pax mystica and not Kur sorceress orb as tele stick midgame?
How many points in chronofield for killing bosses?
Why does my rare amulet in early game need spell damage?
What stats to look for on rare rings in early game?
How does one get 2x empyrean glories by midgame? (And dont say buy them, by that logic you should have your tyrones and valtheks with 6 atomus by midgame)

A couple good points, ill add more details, logic says to put um runes in weapons, but I added a note for it :D
As for the glories, i removed them from midgame, I guess traders and experienced players already know not to waste time/tg on emp band

as for the bosses and chronofield, added more details

thank you
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Almighty1337 wrote:, I guess traders and experienced players already know not to waste time/tg on emp band

Traders maybe, but a good trader makes profit and like experienced players they never make a char with UMOs in a value of 5000+ TG, most of them for MF.
hoanganh97
Cultist
24 | 0
mana sorc build is very expensive in late game
Almighty1337
Sasquatch
66 | 0
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
willyboy wrote:
Almighty1337 wrote:, I guess traders and experienced players already know not to waste time/tg on emp band

Traders maybe, but a good trader makes profit and like experienced players they never make a char with UMOs in a value of 5000+ TG, most of them for MF.

Why? If thats a fun build? Many people still like to play the game and not only collect TG to look good on these forums.
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Almighty1337 wrote:
willyboy wrote:

Why? If thats a fun build? Many people still like to play the game and not only collect TG to look good on these forums.

You wrote trader and experienced player....both groups didnt play such builds, this is a build for fun or for SP. Trader try to get a good farming build for not so much money and you will see, after this "guide" the prices for your used UMOs will be explode in next ladder :mrgreen:

And experienced player has an other focus of their builds. Like you said...its a fun build - but not for these groups...newbies perhaps or guys with a credit card.
Almighty1337
Sasquatch
66 | 0
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
willyboy wrote:
Almighty1337 wrote:
willyboy wrote:

You wrote trader and experienced player....both groups didnt play such builds, this is a build for fun or for SP. Trader try to get a good farming build for not so much money and you will see, after this "guide" the prices for your used UMOs will be explode in next ladder :mrgreen:

And experienced player has an other focus of their builds. Like you said...its a fun build - but not for these groups...newbies perhaps or guys with a credit card.

its far from costing anywhere near 5k tg, not even 3k and as far as I can see, most items this ladder are farmed with one of these builds

rat druid
mana sorc
xbow nec

either of these build costing pretty much the same with all umos
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Almighty1337 wrote:
willyboy wrote:
Almighty1337 wrote:
willyboy wrote:

its far from costing anywhere near 5k tg, not even 3k and as far as I can see, most items this ladder are farmed with one of these builds

rat druid
mana sorc
xbow nec

Sure...no barb is farming :roll:

Almighty1337 wrote:Many people still like to play the game and not only collect TG to look good on these forums.

Yes....and thats the reason you take TGs for SP-Items? :facepalm:
Almighty1337
Sasquatch
66 | 0
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
willyboy wrote:
Almighty1337 wrote:
willyboy wrote:
Almighty1337 wrote:
willyboy wrote:

rat druid
mana sorc
xbow nec

Sure...no barb is farming :roll:

Almighty1337 wrote:Many people still like to play the game and not only collect TG to look good on these forums.

Yes....and thats the reason you take TGs for SP-Items? :facepalm:

Yeah barb farming charms and bosses, not fast enough for other tasks, and yeah well fun builds costs tg to make, gotta fund them ^_^

This build is viable without honorifics/natalya/umos

Just much less mf, thats it
sg7
Bone Archer
73 | 0
a321333 wrote:What is {Pdiamond }?????????????// :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Perfect diamond gem :flip: :flip: :flip: