Game news and forum updates
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Personally I don't mind some testing and theorycrafting, it's fine as long as you realize what you're doing. And it would be completely fine if those people who like to cross this thin border would cheat for themselves and stay quiet. Apparently that's not enough, not only they're coming here and schooling everyone how to play this game with absurdly expensive builds, they also don't mind selling some "fairly earned" stuff for TG. I'd like to mention wannabe moders as well, distribution of the altered mod files is literally a spit in the face of the modmakers. If you're so cool, why don't you take public version of MXL by Laz and make your own mod with blackjack and whores.
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
SwineFlu wrote:Personally I don't mind some testing and theorycrafting, it's fine as long as you realize what you're doing. And it would be completely fine if those people who like to cross this thin border would cheat for themselves and stay quiet. Apparently that's not enough, not only they're coming here and schooling everyone how to play this game with absurdly expensive builds, they also don't mind selling some "fairly earned" stuff for TG. I'd like to mention wannabe moders as well, distribution of the altered mod files is literally a spit in the face of the modmakers. If you're so cool, why don't you take public version of MXL by Laz and make your own mod with blackjack and whores.

Its hookers, not whores :flip:
Bender couldnt agree more :lol:
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Edited by thunderman 4 years.
Horus89
Fallen
1 | 0
you guys did great job this is advance level of game wow
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Edited by thunderman 4 years.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I personally think MP is the way to go for median‘a future. I sometimes enjoy playing on my own in SP but sometimes that becomes boring so the next season I play MP. And seeing how sp has been greatly nerfed with /p 8 gone for example, I don‘t see a reason to continue playing in SP anymore aside from not having the occasional annoying people who do nothing, don‘t communicate and do the quests before you can access them without you knowing in your game disrupting the experience. But on the other hand it feels nice to help people, showing them around the mod and just talking trash with some friends/ people online.

Yes I do find it annoying that SP is made more and more unattractive, especially since even online most people play alone on their own anyway. But on the other hand mp is the future because you can‘t make money with a sp game (like EA said a few months ago) and in general people like socializing more than playing alone. One of the big strengths of Diablo 2 were the chat channel system and the friendlist system imho. And I‘m glad that wasn‘t changed.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
MP because clicking on lobby gem over and over again ofc.
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
thunderman wrote:
nofurylion wrote:
MP just still not interesting no matter what.
Why? Because theres no point of partying when you can just do the job alone.
"Lets go clear fauzt with group of 5". For what? Everybody will just clear different spot simultaneously. No need teamwork to clear the uber.
Unless every char designed to have different purpose then whats the point of MP?
And the xp based ladder doesnt competitive at all. "Look guys, I kill more monsters than you"

your thinking is very thin.

You join public game with 5-6 players, 4 of them doing k3k or dunc, one is doing solo triune or vizjun. and you quickly open portal to fauzt in hidden place so you can clear it solo with high MF, without risking another player joining and taking your potential drops. Some players might want to use this tactic to clear dunc solo (because barrels don't have 1ko mechanisms anymore) but I usually farm dunc while im lower level (125-130) slowly preparing ''the final cut'' fauzt runner.

Some players also doing public bremm runs for xp and its also good opportunity to join and clear fauzt solo, but in that case you have to be lucky and fast so noone else is joining in because usually portal to fauzt is in a5 town :)
This process is kind of silly because you can't keep finding p6 games with empty fauzt forever, you might feel frustration especially if you keep finding trash uniques for few days in a row. I remember one week where ive found over 15 cotws and then next week ive found barely 3.. afterall it's only RNG

Well, you actually give solid proof that my point(you can just do the job alone without party) are valid.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nofurylion wrote:MP just still not interesting no matter what.
Why? Because theres no point of partying when you can just do the job alone.
"Lets go clear fauzt with group of 5". For what? Everybody will just clear different spot simultaneously. No need teamwork to clear the uber.
Unless every char designed to have different purpose then whats the point of MP?
And the xp based ladder doesnt competitive at all. "Look guys, I kill more monsters than you"

the new endgame rift seems challenging, that might be worth considering party play. Would have to wait for more details, but if they're calling it endgame rift, I assume its goign to be extremely hard for solo play to complete the 15 level dungeon as they wrote it
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions