Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Drazhar wrote:And what i can buy for this coins?

It's the official currency for trading. On the server. 1500 tg for example are enough to give a character a full SU equipment through trading, maybe even more. It really depends on how far the ladder has progressed.
Drazhar
Invader
8 | 1
HechtHeftig wrote:

It's the official currency for trading. On the server. 1500 tg for example are enough to give a character a full SU equipment through trading, maybe even more. It really depends on how far the ladder has progressed.

Ok. Thank you mate. GL.
Angsa
Fallen
1 | 0
Just more advice....if you could balance the resistance ,you also get magic resist either.This mean make your gear always balance with all resist....x not 85 fire resist,90 cold resist..bla...bla this is most secrets in median xl which not many players know...look simple but all resist is mean all include magic resist...
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Magic resist is its own stat. very rare stat to get, not included in all resist. all resist is for elemental damage, which is why it says "all elemental resists"
InvokeList
Thunder Beetle
54 | 15
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Crash wrote:Magic resist is its own stat. very rare stat to get, not included in all resist. all resist is for elemental damage, which is why it says "all elemental resists"

True.
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2

if you talking about TG as "coins" then you can "buy" any item on the trade forums with it. In general TG supports the devs but allows for an economy of sorts.
supsie
Fallen
1 | 0
Guys since act 3 flayer dungeon lvl 3 is being replaced with a dungeon, where TF i get khalim's brain?
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
supsie wrote:Guys since act 3 flayer dungeon lvl 3 is being replaced with a dungeon, where TF i get khalim's brain?

in the other cave close to that one (pretty similar too), where there is a dagger in a toten
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You still get it in the flayer dungeon

Locations are Spider Cavern, Flayer Dungeon, Sewers under Kurast and Travincal for the Flail.

Maybe you went into the Swampy Pit, which is the dungeon at the waypoint. The flayer dungeon is near the Gidbinn, as kakaraposa mentioned.