Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ekital wrote:
Primarch wrote:Image

So... Honest question: How is an Honorific Sacred War-Scepter not better than Legion for HOZ mid-game? It has 6x sockets, 2x MO mods so you're sitting at 60% FCR, 30% LS, 50% MS, and roughly 4/5 the damage that legion would do. I've been rickrolling all ubers up to the mid-120 range with this scepter. Any reason why legion is better (The proc on melee attack doesn't benefit HOZ at all).

I’ma take a shot in the dark and say more survivability with the additional base block chance. Damage is comparable.

But would like 6% extra block chance make up for ~30% LS? I can tank multiple barrels in the middle of an enraged Duncraig mob with the amount of LS I have. my health bar bounces up and down like a hooker in Tijuana... Then the 48% Cast speed lets me hit that 5-frame goodness... That alone is a ~17% damage increase.
ballong
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Anyone know why Qarak's will says it has 250 % bonus dmg to bloodlust on wiki/in the guide but I found it ingame and it only says 80 % for me, seems almost similar to Kodo + Koth's lesson
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ballong wrote:Anyone know why Qarak's will says it has 250 % bonus dmg to bloodlust on wiki/in the guide but I found it ingame and it only says 80 % for me, seems almost similar to Kodo + Koth's lesson

Because you should use docs to check real stats of items first of all and maybe read a changelog... there're some clues about why it is so.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ballong wrote:Hey another quick question, Im following your skillbuild, maxed thundercrack, asterism, war spirit & balance and put 10 points into Wild&Free and defensive harmony, I now have 15 points left, what do I do with them seeing as I cant put more into the max skills for now

save them or put hammer of zerae to 10 points and grab some mana leech if you dont have it

@primarch honorific can work too. its an easier substitute and can customize it to what you need
ballong
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Crash wrote:
ballong wrote:Hey another quick question, Im following your skillbuild, maxed thundercrack, asterism, war spirit & balance and put 10 points into Wild&Free and defensive harmony, I now have 15 points left, what do I do with them seeing as I cant put more into the max skills for now

save them or put hammer of zerae to 10 points and grab some mana leech if you dont have it

@primarch honorific can work too. its an easier substitute and can customize it to what you need

Thanks, also im probably going to try abandon shrine crafting gloves, what kinda stats would I look for?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ballong wrote:Thanks, also im probably going to try abandon shrine crafting gloves, what kinda stats would I look for?

% dex, flat dex, amazon skills, flat damage, there's a lot of things you can get.
ballong
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Crash wrote:
ballong wrote:Thanks, also im probably going to try abandon shrine crafting gloves, what kinda stats would I look for?

% dex, flat dex, amazon skills, flat damage, there's a lot of things you can get.

Thanks, one more question x) I just got 2x assur bane after farming duncraig a bit. You list phys resist as MO for rings, is that the "physical damage reduced by 6" orb? Seeing as there is no actual phys resistance MO what I can see
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Yes. He's refering to physical damage reduced Mo's. Also, I may be wrong, but I don't believe that assure bane can be mo'd. Quest item or something....
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Hey guys!

Is this build a terrible bosskiller, or am I doing something wrong? I feel like my single target dps is utterly shit. I just hit 110, at the start of act4.
I am using tu war scepter, tu setzschild, tu spangenhelm, a honorfic boots with dex, def, and flat dmg, vith belt rw for the phys resist, some crappy glove, a shitty neck and a ring, and a ring of truth. I am mostly spamming hammer on single target, and debuffing bosses with spellbind, but i do terrible dps.

I usually progress the same way on all my characters, and i never had so much problems with single target dps.

Here are my stats:
► Show Spoiler

I know i could do some optimisation, like resetting my stats for more dex, but that wont really make a big difference.
vekara
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Istaryu wrote:Hey guys!

Is this build a terrible bosskiller, or am I doing something wrong? I feel like my single target dps is utterly shit. I just hit 110, at the start of act4.
I am using tu war scepter, tu setzschild, tu spangenhelm, a honorfic boots with dex, def, and flat dmg, vith belt rw for the phys resist, some crappy glove, a shitty neck and a ring, and a ring of truth. I am mostly spamming hammer on single target, and debuffing bosses with spellbind, but i do terrible dps.

I usually progress the same way on all my characters, and i never had so much problems with single target dps.

Here are my stats:
► Show Spoiler

I know i could do some optimisation, like resetting my stats for more dex, but that wont really make a big difference.

I used magnetic field agaist tanky bosses/mobs and it melted them like ice cream in summer