The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
tbrown47
Skeleton
2 | 0
aerial wrote:I meant exactly that, just make sure you MOd stuff to have high defense, ppl tend to forget about it early on. Having high defense on armor pieces helps obviously.

Iotss is pretty defense based uber, physical damage, so you can postpone doing it for a bit, get few other charms first.
In general this version of build with wolf stance has less defense initially than bear, because defense depends on hard points in spirit guide (bear gives less defense per level but it is per soft point so you have more early). But as you get more levels and charms, you get +max skill levels, and spirit guide bonus starts to catch up, in the end your defense should be about the same as bear stance version of the build.

hi aerial, thanks for the guide i am a newish player so i am learning a lot still. i am following it and doing okay, however i feel like im struggling with damage at this point. killing some of the 120 ubers is painfully slow. i google one of those xbow necromancer videos and they are killing the same bosses at 10x my speed. quov tsin especially since i swap so much gear to hit the resist/absorb breakpoints (including using the TU crystal sword since i dont have 60+ dr jewelry). is there some giant damage boost ill get soon? i have been using every weird shrine ive found on a labrys but havent gotten that juicy roll yet, but tbh my damage is so low in some of these that i dont even know if it will help that much. atm im just farming the easier ubers trying to get trophies/perfect rolls.

regarding the triune uber charm, what cycles do i cube with it? from what ive googled it looks like i want 4x vitality GCs... I am thinking of just using a bunch of bad cycles just to have one in the mean time, then when i get a bunch of the exact cycles i want ill kill lucion again for the real deal. also, does the golden cycle have a max use since it doesnt have a +level req? or could you theoretically cube like 100 of them to the uber charm? seems unlikely but just wanted to make sure.

regarding tenganze, i have killed a bunch of these guys and havent found a runestone/essence, so i do not know how these work. do the runestones give different bonuses to your charm? do you have any quick tips on farming this place quickly? its kinda a nightmare right now. they die fast but if im not careful or get unlucky i die very quickly. maybe i could swap on some of my quov tsin gear and just afk face tank it all... maybe should try that...

havent attempted kabraxis yet, and the one time i was patient enough to whack quov tsin for 30 minutes i died in the last hallway before the kingdom of shadow boss, so i dont know how ill do against him.

regarding jewels for runewords - what do you look for on these? i assume you want at least %AR and IAS, hopefully with flat life or more stats, but just wanted to make sure.

last question (sorry for so many), what gear am i looking for in the end game? do you have any plans to add an "endgame gear" section to this guide?

thanks again for all the info and help.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
1. Some builds are much better at single target damage, especially if they use endgame gear. Kill speed you can expect from the build you can judge from the videos in the guide post. Wolf stance version of the build should be even bit faster. Some other characters/builds will be much faster at killing specific bosses, this is just how this works. This build is more focused around flexibility and being able to beat everything.

2. Triune charm you can't upgrade 100x, because it has requirement of 100 to start with, so you add req on top of that. I wouldn't worry about specific upgrades to get perfect charm, just put whatever cycles that are useful for you, so basically everything except energy and gold find will be good.

3. Teganze drop isn't that high, you maybe get 2-3 drops from clearing ENTIRE place. It is quite grindy to farm enough for xis rune for example. Need more runs. Whatever you put on your tranders chest adds same result, so you don't need specific essences. Keep in mind that runestones are more rare than essences, so I wouldn't waste them on my traders chest, save runestones, and cube chest with just spare essences. There is good item you can make, boots with 4x Earth runes, very good endgame option.

4. Kabraxis is pretty hard for this build, respec to fortress spec makes it easier. QT easier but you need gear. It really isn't very balanced vs other classes, for example assassin with her prismatic cloak can beat quov tsin without any gear changes.

5. Jewels whatever you need, with wolf stance you most likely not need ias, you get whatever else you need, fhr, all stats, life. Can craft life leech too.

6. We discussed endgame gear like 2-3 pages ago, I might add it to the 1st post.
youtube.com/ae1337
Xenn000
Skeleton
3 | 0
Just switched from Iron Spiral to this. Working good so far! I have 18 skill points left over after maxing what I need to in skill tree. Where should I put the rest? Ancient Blood?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Save it until you get +max skill level charms, there shouldn't be any leftoovers if you follow the guide. If you really wanna dump those points id max wolf stance, and then respec later.
youtube.com/ae1337
Arubel
Bone Archer
74 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I´m trying your build and following your guide from the first page. I got Runemaster, but i dont see any defense boost if i open "a" menu. (yes i have a lots of runes in my armor)

If i pickup my class char (1% bonus to Runekeeper) nothing happens
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Should work, runes in armors, pick them up and drop on your item slots, maybe that will help, to register fact that you have runes.
Also remember the real bonus comes from multiplication runemaster * defense, thats why defense can get so high. So runemaster must be followed by spirit guide (bonus only works near wolves outside town).
youtube.com/ae1337
Robotak
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Hey, i have one question. For patch 1.0.0 you had guide with full strength, does it work in this patch and if what is skillplan for this? Is enough to just put wolves into ancients blood and keep rest the same? Thanks for reply.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
You can do whatever you want, I updated it with dfferent build because I think this is better after patch changes (mostly nerfs).
Going full str for endgame still can work even with this skill plan. Build in guide is mostly progression build that is good at getting charms untwinked.

Ancient blood I wouldnt reocmmend now, got nerfed less life per level.
youtube.com/ae1337
Robotak
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Yes i tried it and defense is almost same, dmg is higher with wolfstance but i lost like 6 to 7K hp i went down from almost 18K to 11K. Thats why i thought anceints blood might help.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Daedalus gets you more hp towards last max skill levels you put into it, unlike ancients blood which is same increase per every point.
But different still shouldn't be that large.
youtube.com/ae1337